Tһє Sһu

Jѧʏ

Man I've been in the Shu for what seemed like days but its only been a day. I get to go back to my cell soon so I'm happy to get out of this cold, dingy room.

I heard scratching from the other side of the wall and a voice from the wall.

I ignored it, I know there are people who have been here longer probably going crazy.

I wonder if any shit went down after I got removed from the cafeteria.

Sѧғѧяı

She will get what she deserves!!

I said to myself , I went through 6 hours of surgery on the brink of death I swear I could taste it. Hells gates was waiting for me... I shivered at the thought.

After I get this bitch back Ima start doing better maann that was the.. scariest shit I ever seen....I shook my head.

They bandaged my neck up, and said I'd have to sleep here for a day.

So I closed my eyes, I'm ready to beat this hoe senseless.

×ţ Dѧʏ
Ruby

Bitch! I don't give a fuck, you fucking stabbed her! She could be dead, so life for a life hoe.

Tasha: Haha awwe you care about her? That's cute but you not doing shit to me.

No ain't shit cute but my fist against your damn face ..now that is some pretty shit. You so damn scary, you get your ass beat by Jay then hide but get your goons to do your dirty work!. You ain't shit I don't know what tf she seen in you.

Tasha sat there in silence , just as I was about to swing. We heard commotion on the lower level so I ran to see what the fuss was about.

A smile grew across my face..

Jordan

I walked closer to the bulletin board of pictures and words, this nigga is over stalker status.

He had a picture of ol' dude that Jay is in prison for, I'm assuming he did it. I looked down at the table there was a gun
Hmm..I'm pretty sure it's empty and the weapon

I seen pictures of Riley and me I got this unsettling feeling in my stomach. If I can escape this place I can call the cops and he'll be arrested.. Then Jay can get out.

Sѧғѧяı

As the C.O's walked me through the cell halls everyone was making remarks and smiling even winking. It just made me more pissed bruh I swear I hated this place.

I looked up at a grinning Rose and I smirked, I have something in store for Tasha ass though.

You attempted to kill me and didn't succeed but I never incomplete my kills. As they uncuffed me they opened the cell and Rose came running hugging me.

JoяԀѧň

I heard footsteps and hurried up and got where I previously was, he poked his head through the creak other door.
Like a creep smh

He smirked at me

Cop: Such an ugly lil negro girl tsk tsk.. Well you'll just be one less nappy headed нoe on this earth.

Did this nigga?.. Excuse me 'Saltine Cracker' lookin ass man call me nappy headed. I lunged at him as he was pulling out his gun, I kicked him in the groin.

As he crouched over I grabbed the gun and hit him upside his head with it. He became unconscious, I had to be smart about this.

I left out the room and seen thick tan rope, so I went back in the room and tied his hands and feet up. Then drug his body into the living room where I would be calling the cops.

Rıʟєʏ

Babe did you get anything?.

Drew: Its picking up a location baby hold on.

As she was tracking down Jordan, I got a call from an unknown number.

I answered

Hello?..

??: It's Jordan

Girl wtf!!? You ok?

Jordan: Yea, I got him tied up and the cops are on their way, you need to get here asap. I'll go through his mail and text you the address.

Ok coo

I hung up the phone and reassured Drew the search was over.

~

Jѧʏ

As I was escorted back into the prison, commotion filled the air, not the usual noise though. The officer uncuffed me and ran toward the noise.

As I rubbed my wrists I walked towards the noise and my eyes grew wide at the blood that painted the janitor closet and at the lifeless body that lied there.

Vote
Comment