Missing You

Jordan

So this is my first Pov, y'all don't know me but I'm Paris sister, me and her weren't that close but we were close enough. Only thing I regret is letting her take Jay away from me.

I was only talking to her for at least a month until she met my sister then right under my nose she took her from me. It was fucked up but I know me and Jay still have something.

I felt it during the funeral, hopefully I can get her back we'll see. I took a deep gulp as I waited in the visitor room for Jay, they brought her in and my heart broke.

I hated seeing her chained up man, she had a huge smile on her face when she seen me. I couldn't help but smile .... A little too damn hard.

Like deadass lol that shit wouldn't go down, she sat down and it seemed like she stared into my soul.

Heh ..heyy how are you?

Wtf? Did I ask that I rolled my eyes in my head

I..I mean of course it's not good but lik....

She cut me off laughing

Jay: You were always cute when you were nervous haha, but it's not as rough. People know not to fuck with me not so I'm just waiting to get out of here.

I blushed

At least you are good, I've missed you.

She smirked

Jay: I miss you too ma....

Tasha

Yea, she has a visitor right now one of the C.O's said her name is Tasha..

??: Well I'm outside I'll be waiting for her when she comes out, she doesn't need any visitors that could help her.

You right, I'm making the transfer today I have somebody that said they'd kill her.

??: Good good. Anybody else I might need to make disappear ?

No dad.. I don't think so

Dad: Alright.. Stay safe

He hung up, I took a deep breath and walked away. This tall light skin tatted stud walked passed me and side eyed me.

As we walked passed each other I slide the shank in her hands, and kept walking.

Riley

Tristan has been talking to this new lawyer I hired and she has a court date in 2 weeks so hopefully nothing crazy happens till then.

Jay

C.O: Visiting hours are up!

Jordan got up and hugged me quickly and whispered in my ear "I think I love you".

All I did was hug her

Stay safe baby.

I didn't know what to say, I mean I'll always have feelings for her, she's a wonderful woman. I stood up and they handcuffed me I turned and looked at her as she walked away.

I bit my lip, I wouldn't mind settling for her.... Is that bad though since she's Paris sister ?.

Even if I had jordan first....

Cop

Jordan came out and started driving I kept my distance from her car as she drove.

Jordan

Riley called me and I turned on the Bluetooth in my ear.

Hey wassup?

Riley: How was the visit ?

Cop sirens go off

I check my mirror and see a cop behind me I pull over.

Hold on riley

Riley: Aight

Cop

I get out the car and head towards her

Jordan rolled down her window

Jordan: Hi officer, can you tell me what I did?

Step out the car ma'am

Jordan: For what ?..

Step out of the vehicle ma'am

I reached for my gun

Restraining from an officer will give you an automatic arrest..

Jordan rolled her eyes and growled, as she stepped out of the car I told her to turn around.

Jordan: For whyyyy though?..

Are you under the influence ?

Jordan: Tf? Are you serious ? Man tell me wtf I did?

I pushed her against the car and began searching her body head to toe.

Jordan: Are you ғucking done?

Not yet..

Pow!

Riley

Wtf!? Jordan !! Hello?

I hopped in my car and started driving towards the jail, she has to be by one of those roads.

Jay

As I was doing laundry some light skin stud came in and locked the door.

Um.. May I help you?

??: You sure can sexy....

◽Vote
◾Comment