Tѧяɢєţ

JoяԀѧň

I woke up tied up to a cold pole, it was dark and I felt alone. I started crying, knowing if I scream my kidnapper would come to me.

So I sat there and tried to see through the darkness....

I ňєєԀ ţo ɢєţ ouţ oғ һєяє

I whispered.

Jѧʏ

After we shook hands the C.O started yelling outside the door.

C.O: No! LoċҡєԀ Ԁooяs ıňmѧţєs

Aʏє.. So ɰһѧţ ıs ʏouя ňѧmє ?

Stud: Sѧғѧяı , ɰһѧţ ѧɞouţ ʏou ?

Iţs.. Jѧʏ

Safari: Sє×ʏ Jѧʏ.. I ɢoţ ıţ

Smh she is a foo, I chuckled and she unlocked the door and winked at me before leaving. I went back to doing my job before I got in trouble for not finishing.

Rıʟєʏ

Tristan: Aʏє ċѧň'ţ ʏou Ԁo "ғıňԀ mʏ ıPһoňє"?

I ԀıԀň'ţ єνєň ţһıňҡ oғ ţһѧţ! You яıɢһţ ɰє ċouʟԀ Ԁo ţһѧţ

I knew exactly who to call Drew (book 2) my baby, she good at this type of shit. I've been so caught up in trying to get Jay out, me and her barely spend time together.

She keeps begging to help, so I might as well. I called her up

*Ring*

*Ring*

Drew: һєʏ ɞѧɞʏ..

Hєʏ ɢoяɢєous, ѧяє ʏou ѧţ ɰoяҡ ?

Drew: I'm oň mʏ ɰѧʏ һomє ѧċţuѧʟʟʏ.. Wһʏ ɰѧssup ?

Wєʟʟ JoяԀѧň ɢoţ ҡıԀňѧppєԀ, I ţһıňҡ ɞʏ ѧ ċop I'm ňoţ єňţıяєʟʏ suяє ɞuţ I ňєєԀ ʏou ţo ţяѧċҡ һєя ғoя mє.

Drew: I'm puʟʟıňɢ ıň ţһє Ԁяıνєɰѧʏ ňoɰ

Iɢһţ ɞѧɞʏ.

I hung up the phone and she walked in the door I smirked, I might have to tear that ass up later.

Sѧғѧяı

Me, Jay and Rose were sitting in the cafeteria waiting for anybody dumb enough to hurt Jay. Some tall white butch lookin hoe was carrying her tray to the trash.

She gripped her fork as she was heading our way, the trash was near the door where we sat.

Aʏє Jѧʏ.. Tuяň ѧяouňԀ

She turned around and peeped what I peeped, as the Butch approached her she stood up and punched her dead in her nose.

The correctional officers ran towards her and carried her away. There was just one C.O left in the cafe, I looked at Rose she nodded her head.

As she got up to distract the C.O I went to tall Butch who was trying to get up. I stood on top of her and sent blows to her face, as the other inmates made their ad libs.

Bıţċһ ňє×ţ ţımє, ʏou ţһıňҡ ѧɞouţ һuяţıňɢ һєя I'ʟʟ ҡıʟʟ ʏou.

She began crying nodding her head in fear as she ran to the trash can threw her shit away and ran back to her table.

Tѧsһѧ

So this bitch really betrayed me!? I bit my lip in anger.

I got up from my table and walked over to her table then sat down.

You ғuċҡєԀ ɰıţһ ţһє ɰяoňɢ oňє

Safari: һѧһѧ oooһһ I'm soo so sċѧяєԀ

She mocked with her hands in the surrender , this bitch think I'm playing. I grabbed the knife in the back of my pocket and stabbed her in the throat.

She stared at me in disbelief as she fell backwards, I walked away smirking.

Rosє

I heard gasps and screams as I turned around and I didn't see Safari. I ran to my table and seen her on the ground gasping holding down her throat as blood gushed.

C.O's came in carrying her body away rushing her off to the hospital.

Tһѧţ ɞıţċһ Tѧsһѧ ıs ɢoňňѧ Ԁıє

I thought to myself, I don't care if I barely knew Safari. Whether she is dead or alive, Tasha fucked up I'll do anything to defend Jays team.

JoяԀѧň

The rust on the pole poked me

Ouċһ!

I felt for it and began scraping it against the wires that tied me up. After they finally snapped, I rubbed my wrists I got up and searched for a switch of light.

I turned on the light and what I seen had me dumbstruck.

Voţє
◻Commєňţ