A Lawyer

Jay

I stayed up all night trying to think of who could of set me like this that nigga was dead before I fucking got to his bitch ass.

My cellmate got up looking at me saying what happens on everyday in jail.

warrant:come on ladies time.

The lady says beating her stick on the door that just opened.

I walked among the cell door's getting to the shower to see no door's I grab a towel,soap.

I soap my body dropping the soap on the nasty tile floor I bend over fast then looking around.

I feel heavy arm's's wrap around my naked body and kiss my neck why the fuck nigga's always touching me.

Anon:mmm you know I can still feel your juices coming down my fingers mmm and the way you came I'm coming to visit your cell before all the cell's close.

I don't say nothing I try to turn my head to see the woman only to get it turned back straight forward.

Anon:don't worry baby you will see me soon I know you miss me.

The arm's unravel my body I scrub my neck turning the water off,drying off putting on my clothes.

I walk to the little cafeteria getting in line for food.

The women ask me did I have money on my book's for food and a food card shit I'm going to starve in this bitch.

warrant:inmate 023769

I wait to see who the warrant called walk to her my cellmate elbow's me telling me the warrant called me I walk to her asking her what she need's.

warrant:a lawyer is interested and think she can solve your case go in there and talk to her about your case and only her understood.

I say I understand happy that I finally got a lawyer so soon I might get out of here sooner then I think.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
☑Vote
☑Comment

Written✏ by:Thetrillestlesbian