LockDown

Jay

Why is it so dark? Ouch! Who the fuck is touching me?

Anon: Shut the fuck up, you my bitch now!

*Moans*

I felt somebody's fingers enter in me and my pussy was clenching. I started kicking my legs but somebody was holding my legs and arms down.

Something was over my face and I don't know what it is. I screamed I didn't want this shit hell I didn't even get to kill the nigga.

Her fingers went faster and my moans became more consistent. I've been in here for a month now, Riley says she has no leads as to who shot him.

Bitches been tryna flirt with a nigga, sneaking and geeking fucking me and shit.

I can't deal with this shit, I stay to myself there's this girl Ruby who keeps telling me I can trust her. Tf I look like?

Back to this hoe man a nigga was in a deep sleep, had a good ass dream. Then I felt hands holding me down and I woke up it was dark something was over my face.

So I don't know who's fucking me but she got her two goons holding me down.

She went deeper in my pussy and hit my g-spot.

Fuuckk damn girl

My body starting squirming, she started sucking on my clit. My started shaking, she flicked her tongue on my clit.

My body became weak and I felt my pussy tighten

I'm finna cum damn bitch

She sucked on my clit harder and all my juices released in her mouth.

Anon:Damn you got some good ass pussy baby, I might need to come back for more.

Tf bitch no

Her goons let go of me, I took the pillowcase off my head and by the time it was off they were gone.

Maaaann I can't do this shit, I can't stay on lockdown. Wtf did I get myself into ughhh.

My cellmate shushed me and I got back in the bunk. Lying there awake a bitch can't sleep nomore roun here.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
☑Vote
☑Comment