Questions

If this gets like 3k reads/votes/comments I will answer all of these questions and any you ask of me. Feel free to answer then if you want.
(That's me ^^)

Q1: how old am I?
Q2: what is my gender preference?(dating wise)
Q3: am I single?
Q3:When you were a little girl, did you think about winning beauty pageants or becoming famous after growing up?
Q4: Would you call yourself lazy?
Q5: What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Q6:Do You Consider Yourself A Happy Person?
Q7: Why did your first relationship end? Are you still in touch with that guy?
Q8: How Do You Like Your Eggs Cooked?
Q9: What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Q10: What is the one thing that always brings a smile on your face?
Q11: Out of all the friends that you have, which one is the closest to you? Q12: Can you tell her anything and everything you think or do you only disclose things you want to disclose?
Q13: What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Q14: Have you ever wanted to have a pet? Given an option, which animal would you like to keep as a pet?
Q15: What is your idea of an amazing date?
Q16: Do you have any unresolved temper issues? If yes, then how do you handle them?
Q17: Do you enjoy cooking? What is the most delicious meal you have ever made?
Q18: What are your favorite restaurants in this city?

These are some random questions that I found online.

I want some better ones please!!!!-----> (I don't care if it's private so go nuts)