Chp 9

Dylan's pov

He likes me!

Me! Out of all people!

I've never been more excited. Im getting ready lighting fast in just a plain t and some skinny jeans. Hmm I wonder if it's cold outside?

"Liam is it cold outside?!"

I feel arms around me and someone whispers in my ear, "You don't need to shout mini muffin I'm right hear and yeah it's a little cold." Liam said while chuckling.

"Oh sorry and can I wear one of your sweaters I don't have any." I ask looking up at him.

"Of course there in the closet on the left."

He opens the closet door and it's like a whole other room it's so big. I see Liam on the right side picking out some clothes. On the left I see all this hoodies but I just picking a plain black one which was also the smallest one. Thank gosh it wasn't that big because he is a big man, a big beautiful man.

The thought made me blush bright red.

"I'm going to go wake up Sam." I say to him and he nods in reply.

Walking to sams room I see that he is still sleeping and drooling.

"Sam wake up" I shake his shoulders a little bit. He just groans and rolls away from me.

"Sam Liam is taking us somewhere you have to get ready."

"Five more mins sister."

"Ugh Sam come on."

Knock knock

I look to see Liam standing in the doorway already ready. "Need some help?"

Nodding at him he walks in the room,"Sam wake up we're going to go shopping and you can get anything you want."

I was about to refuse his offer since he already has done so much for us both, but then Sam sprung up almost head butting me in the process.

"You mean it?" He looks so hopeful that it makes my heart tighten. I wish I can give him that. Liam really is my hero and I'm going to make it up to him somehow. Plus I really like him he's big and sweet and thoughtful, what's not to like?

"Yup anything and for you too Dylan." He states with a big smile that I will never get tired of. Mental note: make Liam smile more.

I get up reaching my arms up signaling him that I want a hug and he needs to bend down. But I guess he took it differently because next thing I know is I'm being lifted and wrapped around him. I don't mind though and I hope he doesn't, he's so comfortable.

I whisper a thank you in his ear and he squeezes me tighter, but not too tight as a reply.

"Ok I'm ready, hey I want a hug too!"
Liam shifts me to one side and opens his other arm for Sam, who didn't hesitate to jump in.

"Sister I really like him he's good for you. I approve." I giggle and look at Liam to see that he's already looking at me. I kiss his cheek and he closes his eyes like he's savoring it.

"Thanks Sam."

"Sooo... Can we go shopping now you guys are squeezing me." Liam laughs, that sends shivers down my spine, which he noticed and smirked at me.

"Yeah go eat breakfast first we'll be right down." Sam gives an ok and runs off.

"Liam you know your still holding me."

"Yeah I know." I could just see the smug smile on his handsome face.

He finally set me down but still had his hands on my waist.