Chp 10

This chapter is dedicated to @hidden-rage for being first to comment.

I'm not making favorites or anything like that I love all of you guys. 😚

Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

The song is The Only Difference between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage by Panic! At the Disco.
Feel free to listen/sing/dance because I sure am.

Liam's pov

I start to come to when someone is poking my head by my temple.

"Liam wake up please I need to pee. " I heard an angel say to me in the sweetest voice. But as sweet as it was I just had to deny, I wasn't giving up my comfort, hell no.

"no. " I denied the angel.

"Li-"

"say the magic word. "I tease her, this is fun.

"Please Liam." she whined. I rolled of of her to the other side of the bed and I hear the tiniest foot steps run to the bathroom, cute. I guess I couldn't stay awake much longer because I fell asleep.

∞∞∞∞∞still Liam ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I woke for the second time this morning to music coming from down stairs. I got up noticing my mini muffin wasn't in bed with me. Finishing my morning stuff I head down the hallway checking on Sam. Man, that kid sleeps like a rock. I made my way  down the stairs, the music getting louder with every step.

In the kitchen I see my mini muffin cooking, with her back to me, in my shirt. She's dancing to the music and singing along, she looks so cute. I don't know the song but she's singing so loud, just enjoying her self. Then a new song came on, (cue song)

Sit tight I'm going to need you to come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me.

Good, good now we're making some progress come on just tap, tap ,tap your toes to the beat.

And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, well don't you see, I'm the narrator and this is just a prologue.

I step in then, when she's about to turn around, and grab her hand and start dancing with her. She's giggling and dancing with the beat, trying to help me get into step. Ok I'm not a great dancer but I'm trying, that counts right?

"come on babe just feel the music. " she says to me while laughing a little. Ok the beat let me listen now.

It seems the artist is not who you think so we'll pick back up on that on another day.

And I believe this may call for a proper introduction well don't you see I'm the narrator and this is just a prologue.

Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen oh we're still for young, desperate for attention.

I'm dancing, well sort of I'm dancing with her but I'm doing it.

The song ends and another comes on but I'm not paying any mind to it, I'm focused on her and her dancing while getting breakfast for the two of us with some left over for Sam when he comes down.

"here you go my big man. " she says as she puts the plate on front of me. I noticed that it has more food on it than hers does. Before she could sit down next to me I pulled her on to my lap, and put her plate next to mine.

Picking up the fork, taking some food from my plate, I guide it to her mouth.

"No babe that's your food and I can feed my self you know. "she whined at me like a puppy.

"I know but we can trade, yeah? " I say just wanting to provide for her, yeah I know she can be independent but I guess its just the over protectiveness in me. To take care of her, love her, and worship her that's my life now and I wouldn't change it of anything else ever.

"Fine" she picks up the fork and brings it to my mouth.

"open wide here comes the train. " she coos at me making train noises. I scowl at her furrowing my eyebrows.

She giggles at me and when I go to say something she stuffs the fork in my mouth with a mouth full of eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and what tasted like homemade gravy. I couldn't help but moan at the taste, this is the most delicious meal I have, no lie.

Then I hear a crash of a fork against the plate then a pair of lips on mine, kissing my gently but boldly.

Wow this is fucking amazing. Better than I could even picture in my head.

She pulls away putting her forehead on mine not looking embarrassed at all. I like this bold side of her.

"that was my first kiss. " she says in a soft voice. I widen my eyes in surprise, how could any man or woman for that matter not kiss her yet, she's so beautiful. I was kind of relieved that I was her first just the thought of it being someone else but me makes me see red for a second.

"that makes me so happy. Do you regret it? " I ask hoping to hear a no  even thought she kissed me I don't want her to regret giving her first kiss to me.

"Of course not. " she smiles and pecks me again making me have the biggest smile on my face.

Then I here the door bell ring, it must be someone I know, the gate guards wouldn't let them in otherwise.

"I'm going to wake up Sam and you get the door. " she says while pecking my lips getting off my lap heading up the stairs. I smile after her watching her go like a lovesick puppy.

Walking to the front door I open it without looking to see who it was, which was a big big mistake.

Oh no who's at the door?

I'm not very good at intimate scenes so if you guys want one then I can try or can someone please help me out? Let me know in a private message or comment here.

Love you guys 😚