Chp 8

Need more votes so go vote in chp 7 please and thank you!!

Liam's pov

I don't want to ever let her go. I know that's selfish but I can't help it, I feel so vulnerable with her.

I've never shown my feelings to anyone else before, there's just something about her like she understands me.

I think it's time for her to go to bed now... Well I guess so.

I say her same to get her attention but she just mumbles something and it's sounds like she's shushing me. She's so cute.

I wonder if she'd mind me putting her in my bed. No I don't think so.

Making my way to my room I hold her with one arm under her butt while I open the door, yeah she's that small.

I lay her down on my king sized bed and tuck her in. I don't want her to get cold.

I change into my boxers. What its more comfortable I would sleep naked but I don't want her to not like me more than she already does.

I walk out to the hallway and go left to the guest room where Sam is. The light is off so I open the door slowly just incase he wants to stop me. I see him on the bed all in a ball. In the attached bathroom I see his new toothbrush, and all the necessities out already.

Wow he's making himself at home.

The thought makes me smile like a goof. I want them in my like I really do, I just have this feeling.

I head back to my room and see my mini muffin all spread out on the bed. Good thing she's small she doesn't take up a lot of space even spread out. I go to the bathroom and do all of the night routine stuff then go and crawl into bed with her.

And as soon as I did she flipped over and covered my body with hers, cuddling with my chest.

I look at her and the sight makes my heart swell like the grinch's on Christmas.

I could get used to this I thought with another big goofy smile on my lips.

I close my eyes and I could just see our future together playing like a movie in my head.

You might think this big bad hardened businessman has gone soft, and you are absolutely... Right but only soft for the girl sleeping on my chest and in my arms and the little man the next two rooms over.

🤔🤓🤗🙄

Still Liam

I stir awake and put my arm out searching for a certain little someone. But feel nothing but cold sheets.

I open one of my eyes and see no one around.

Oh god did she leave me?!? Did she finally realize that I'm a monster? Oh god my heart hurts so bad. I don't think I ever cried before but I'm about to take up on it.

I hear a noise down stairs, oh maybe she just needed a drink.

I ran down the stairs so fast I was surprised that I didn't trip on my big feet.

I stopped when I heard something messing with the door, i really don't need this right now, burglar.

I grab a knife from the kitchen just in case then open the front door getting ready for a fight.

Mini muffin!?!

"Oh thank gosh Liam it's freezing."

I drop the knife and pull her into my arms.