Chp 14

Liam's pov

I wake up with my head pounding. But that's to be expected when you drink yourself to a blackout.

I sat up slacking up all that happened yesterday. How my life all went to hell yesterday. I know I said she and Sam deserve better. But fuck that.

I'm going to win my family back because I'm too selfish to let them go.

As soon as I kidnapped Dylan she was mine then came Sam.

Getting up with a new sense of determination to get ready.

Getting out of the shower I spot my phone and call my PI.

"Find Dylan Mitchell and Sam Mitchell... Please." She would want me to say please.

I put on my best suit and wait for the call.

My phone buzzed in my pocket getting a text from my PI.

From:PI Derrick
She is calling someone from a pay phone.

From:Mr. Belmonte
Who?

As soon as I press send I get a call from an unknown number. Could she be calling me?

I answered hoping for an angel on the other line.

"Hello?"

"L-Liam I need h-help. I know I left and I d-don't why I c-called you b-but I-I we g-got attacked I d-don't know w-who less to call."

My baby?!

"It's ok baby calm down I'll be there tell me where you are mini muffin." I say soothingly trying to calm her down.

She told me where see is and I call Charles.

He pulls up and I tell him to step on it. During the drive I reflect on what has happened in a period of 2 days.

I will do whatever nit takes to make it up to my mini muffin and Sam. They mean the world to me and I know I made a huge mistake. Even if she doesn't take me back I will still always be there for her and Sam.

Pulling up to the curb pulls me out of my thoughts and I now notice that we are in a bad neighborhood. I see them by an alley and I get out and rush to them. Both of them look dead tired but especially Sam. I scoop them up and take them to the back seat of the car.

Sam fell asleep as soon I put him in and I still checked him to make sure he was ok. Next was mini muffin, I looked and checked over her and she was a lot worse than Sam was. With a bruise on the right cheek and a little blood coming out of her nose.

I've never been so made in my life, my blood officially reached its boiling point. But now there is no point of being mad, I have to take care of my family. I'll ask them later for descriptions on the attackers.

Holding Dylan's face in my hands I look at her.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. I will never let you guys go again, I made a mistake."

"It's ok Liam we will tale about my rules later. But right now I am tired, can I sleep?"she asks in a calming voice.

"Of course baby, sleep." I coo at her.

She leans her head on my biceps and falls asleep.

Wait did say-rules?

oh well I'll do whatever she says. Whatever it is.