Chp 3

Dylan's pov

I'm so stupid!

I can't believe I ran away and left me bag every thing I own was in there. Not that it was a lot but it was still mine.

Now I'm alone and cold walking to I don't even know where.

I spot a light further down the street. I start walking as fast as my little legs can carry me. Oh thank gosh a gas station.

Hesitantly, I walk inside, an older balder less... Pleasing to the eye man was behind the counter. He look up from his very inappropriate magazine with something that make me shiver with fear. Lust.

"Hello pretty thang. What can I help you with?"

Clearing my throat I say "Would you please tell me where we are. And where the nearest hotel is."

"There is not one for miles but my bed is free if you need a place to stay." He states then covering his crusty lips with his disgusting tongue.

Frozen in fear and disgust I didn't notice he was walking closer until he was standing right next to me.

"Don't you move another step." A deep dangerous voice growled.

Wow I never heard a sexy growl before.

Really me shut up! Not the time!

In a flash before my eyes the gross pig of a man was thrown across the floor.

Now I'm looking at a butt. A really REALLY nice butt. You want to know why this big oaf, who I don't even know what he looks like, picked me up and hauled me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Hey sir put me down, please." I ask as nicely as I can not wanting to poke the beast.

"No" the unknown man said bluntly like I offered him a glass of tea.

"Ok I tried to be nice. PUT ME DOWN AHH!" I kick and scream. As much as I scream and as hard as I wiggled it had no effect on him.

"Please let me go please" I say desperately hoping it will work.

I hear a sigh and I'm being let down off of the shoulder.

"Oh thank gosh why wou-" He pushed me in a car.

I Hear the car door close and a heavy weight on me. What the heck! Oh gosh please don't leave this be real.

Tears escape my eyelids down my cheeks.

"Buddy you're scaring her get off." What! Buddy?

I open my eyes and what do you know there's a big black and white husky sitting in the back of what looks like a limo.

"I'm sorry he scared you" I look at where the voice is coming from. Holy moley he's the handsomest man I've ever seen. Sharp jaw line, full lips, oh you get it he's freakin hot.

And he looks so uncomfortable.

"Haven't you ever said sorry before?" I ask wanting a genuine answer.

"No not rea-no buddy sit"

Something warm and wet touched my face.

I squealed.

"Aww you're so cute. Such a good boy" I say while I pet and hug the dog.

"Don't yell at him he's so sweet. Poor baby I won't let the mean man hurt you." I promise in a baby voice to my new best friend.

"Don't tell me what to do." Growled the man.

"Ok geez calm down" I mumbled out "don't need to be mean about it"