Bickering

This takes place as if the whole "Weirdmaggedon" thing didn't happen. Sorry for not clearing that up in the last chapter!

"The rift?" I tilted my head. "What is that?"

"It's a universe shoved into a little globe." Bill said. "It literally looks like a snow globe with a weird swirl of colors in it."

"Why can't we just go back to the empty planet?" I asked.

"Because anyone can go to that world." Bill frowned. "I want a world where no one can separate us, Mabel."

I gasped. "You said my name!"

"I did." Bill smiled. "I guess I should start getting used to it."

I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll get that rift so no one can separate us." I smiled.

He released his arms. "Your uncle Ford has it hidden somewhere. Just get it and give it to me."

I nodded. "Got it."

"I have to go but if you need anything just call me, alright?" He smiled.

"Why do you have to go?" I frowned, holding his hand.

"I have to deal with some unfinished business." He frowned.

That sounded a little off. "I'll find the rift now."

"Great." Bill smiled.

Our hands untangled and Bill snapped his fingers, disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I turned around and causally walked downstairs.

I was expecting everyone to know my secret, but to my surprise Ford and Stan acted like they didn't know anything.

Them and Dipper were playing cards when they looked up at me. Dipper glared.

"Hi, Mabel!" Ford grinned. "Wanna play some cards with us?"

"Uh, sure." I shrugged with a smile.

Dipper said nothing.

I sat next to Stan.

"Better not sit next to him, Mabel," Ford laughed, "he cheats."

"Hey!" Stan barked. "She knows I cheat, so she cheats back. It's like a double cheat."

"That makes no sense at all." Dipper tilted his head.

"Do you know what doesn't make sense?" I turned to Dipper. "Not accepting how a person lives."

Dipper slapped his hands on the table. "You know what doesn't make sense? Being in a relationship with a demon!"