Surpirse

(Mabel's pov)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone shouted.

I laughed as everyone blew into their noise makers. I looked over at Dipper, who was laughing as well.

"This is the best birthday ever!" I said.

"Yeah it's really nice." Dipper nodded.

"Nice?" I chuckled. "That's all you can say?"

"I didn't mean it like that." Dipper shook his hands. "This is a really great party!"

I could tell that something was wrong. "You don't look too well. Is it from the cake?"

Everyone talked amongst themselves as Dipper yanked on my arm. "Follow me. I have to tell you something."

Dipper and I stood up and went upstairs to his bedroom.

"Dippers what's wrong? Why aren't you enjoying the party?" I asked.

"The party is great." He said.

"Then what's bugging you?" I asked.

Dipper showed me his demon radar that he got from Ford last year for our birthday. It was blinking. "There's a demon by the shack."

I gasped. "What!? You have to tell Ford!"

"I already did!" Dipper said. "He told me not to worry about it. But it's getting worse."

"Then tell him."

"I can't. Everyone is having such a good time and I can't just barge in saying 'Hey there's a demon in the house!'." He explained.

"But we don't even know who this demon is. It could be really dangerous. What if it's Bill?" I shivered.

"Bill Cipher?" He raised an eyebrow. "We haven't seen Bill since we were 12. I don't think that's him."

"I don't know Dipper...I think you should just tell Ford." I felt my stomach turn.

"You okay? You look pale." Dipper asked.

"Look behind you." I could barely talk.

Dipper turned around to see the triangular yellow demon Bill Cipher waving his cane around.

Bill waved. "Hey kids! Happy birthday!"

After that, Dipper fainted. Yeesh, and I thought I was the weak one.