Stuck

The room was spinning. I woke up seeing the face of Bill hovering over me.

"You're finally awake." Bill groaned.

I sat up and looked around. Everything seemed so unrealistic. It felt like this was a fairytale or a dream. Everything was too perfect.

"Where are we?" I mumbled.

"We're in a different dimension." Bill said.

"Yeah!" I spat. "Thanks to you!"

"Hey I never wanted to go into the portal. I just wanted to watch you and Pine Tree get pulled into the portal. But Pine Tree must've held on to something strong and I was pulled into it instead." Bill explained.

"Well that's just great." I groaned. "I'm in another world and I'm stuck with you."

"Hey that might not be a bad thing." Bill shrugged.

"Why?"

"I'm a demon. I have been to other dimensions thousands of times!" Bill smiled.

"So you can just snap your fingers and bring us back?" I asked with excitement.

"Well...no." Bill said. "Usually I can but specifically on this planet, demon powers don't work."

"How come?" I crossed my arms.

"Well while you were sleeping, I was exploring this place." Bill explained. "And I noticed my powers don't work. I can't fly or shoot lightening. Nothing."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I once read a book that told about the planet of Galaxy, which was the most feared place for demons. It's atmosphere 'paralyzes' demons' powers." Bill explained.

"So this is Galaxy?" I asked.

"It looks like it." Bill frowned. "The book said it looks like a setting of a fairytale. You know, blue sky, flowers, unicorns, rainbows, etc."

"Well this is definitely the place." I said as I gazed at a double rainbow.

"Yup." Bill nodded.

"So how to we get out of here?" I looked at him.

"There's only one thing." Bill said. "We can only escape if the portal that brought us here reverses somehow and pulls us back to Earth. Maybe Sixer and Pine Tree know that."

"We're stuck here until they figure that out!?" I yelled.

"Yup." Bill shrugged his shoulders. "But no need to worry. I heard this place has awesome food."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care about how great the food is! I want to go home! This is a nightmare!!"

Bill shrugged. "It could be worse. You could be alone."

I crossed my arms. "I'd prefer to be alone actually."