- Glamour.

 - That is, I have to talk to...

 - Hey, Jen, but you also have the Glamour photo-shoot soon; don’t forget about it, first the interview and then the photo-shoot.

 - But it is within two weeks or something like that right?

 - Yes, but I'm telling you just in case...

 - Okay, let's see... more I have to do... Oh, I have to go with Chris to this Living Proof stuff... and I don’t remember more...

 - It is almost the most important thing... You have to sign for the role of Squirrels to the Nuts.

 - Didn’t I sign already?

 - No, contact Owen more often now so it’s not that awkward on set…

 - Okay, yeah...good idea, but how long I can stay over here?

 - Well... considering that you have to keep recording Untitled Elmord Leonard Project...

 - Damn, and I completely forgot… shit... So two days or something?

 - Yes

 - Okay... Thanks Paul, you're amazing. – She smiles.

 - Thank you for hiring me, I needed a job like this, I love it.

 - If something happens let me know, bye... - Jen hangs up and sits back down on the couch with Justin. He puts his arm around her and kisses her on the forehead.

 - So we have two days... What do you think if we do it tomorrow morning so we’re free the rest of our stay?

 - Sounds good... Call your brother. - Justin gets up and grabs the phone, he stays up but Jen grabs his hand to sit him next to him. She puts her ear near the phone.

 - Justin? What’s up bro?

 - Hey Sebastian! I'm in New York.

 - Would you like go out? I have nothing to do! Fuck! I have an idea, what if we go to a strip club like old times?! - Justin reacts and rises very fast, Jen has heard and she’s looking at him with a mischievous look, Justin looks at her, he turns and keeps talking.

 - Sebastian... I'm with Jen, and I can’t do that...

 - But she doesn’t need to know!

 - I say I'm with Jen, literally.

 - Aaaaah...

 - Yes... no, well I called you because I have to tell you something, but you can’t tell anyone.

 - Tell me, tell me.

 - What? Now? No, come to my apartment and I'll tell you, and remember, I am with Jen so don’t do anything stupid and don’t come in your pajamas like the last time... - Sebastian laughs.

 - Admit it was fun. - Justin smiles at that.

 - It was fun, it was fun. Come on, get dressed and come. But make sure no one follows you, nobody knows we're here.

 - Okay bro, bye.

 When he comes over they greet and the three sit at the dining table.

 - Sebastian, what we’re going to ask you and say you can’t tell anyone. ANYONE. - Justin says looking into his eyes. Sebastian smiles.

 - But... what are we in second grade or what?

 - We are serious. - Answer Justin. Sebastian looks at him and nods seriously.