"They Know"

Kelsey watches as her two best friends come walking back to the party hand in hand. Her eyes grew wide. Oh my goodness" she gasped. What? Matt asked when Kelsey stopped dancing. He fallowed with his on eyes to were she was looking to find Nate and Kelly coming back to the party after there big fit. Not seeing the big issue. What is it Kelsey? "Look! She said in a low hiss. Matt takes another look as Nate handed Kelly a beer then leading her back to the fire as a slow song starts up Nate pulls Kelly close to him for a dance. Kelsey turns wide eyes back to me. Don't you see it!? I'm still confused so I take a closer look at them. And then I do see it. My eyes grow wide. "Holy crap! I'm beyond blown away. Nate is head over heels in love with Kelly. Do you think she knows? I ask Kelsey. "No I don't think so. I could just see the difference in Nate she aww's.

Paul walks up to us nodding. "What's up with you two? He asks looking in the same direction as we're both gasping in. It wasn't long before Paul speaks. "Well I'll be damned. It took them long enough he chuckles. We both look over at Paul dumbfounded. "No Paul look again. Matt tells him. He takes another look then sighs loudly. "Shit" she doesn't have a clue dose she? Me and Kelsey both say at the same time. "Nop! Not a one. We all three stood there watching them in fascination as Nate's holds Kelly close to him, his cheek laying on top of her head with his eyes closed, slowly swaying back and forth with her in his arms.

Kelsey speaks up. "Do you think I should tell her? She asked us. Paul looks over at her. "No. I don't think that would be a good idea right now. You know Kelly better than any of us. But I do know her well enough to know that she would probably freak out. And if Nate wanted her to know how he feels about her he would have already made his move on her. And I also know Nate well enough to know he'd rather keep her as his best friend then lose her all together by telling her he's in love with her.

No" Let just leave it alone. Will keep an eye on them and see what happens. "Deal? We all three nod as Matt and I agree. "Deal. And another thing Paul tells us. Let's just keep this between the three of us. If to many people find out about this, rumors could get started and not the good kind either. It could tare thous two apart. Nate will tell her how he feel when he thinks she can handle it. So for now let just help them out by cutting off any rumors before they get started alright? He tells us.

Your right Kelsey nods. Kelly is afraid of the hole "touchy feely" kind of stuff. Nate is the only one that she feels comfortable with. Matt smiles chuckling some. What? Paul and I asked at the same time. Matt shrugs a little. I was just thinking. You know you two. It wouldn't hurt to give them a little nudge in the right direction would it? He snickers a little, bringing us in closer to him letting us in on is idea. By the time he was finished we were all three grinning. Let's do this. I'll grab Nate and Kelly and a few more closer friends and will meet you guys back at Kelsey's place. Paul chuckles. Kelsey? Ya? Grab the vodka he grins, she nodded. Got it! As her and Matt take off.
####################