The best of Friends- Chapter 1

This book has been sitting around in my unpublished list for a while now with 11 parts wrote, and will be a work in progress along with a few others if you guys want to read them. I'd love your input in them. Thy will be Very slow updates just wanted to put it out there to see if you like them enough for me to keep them going. Some are short story, some are longer. I'll be posting the others later on but I'd so love your guys's input on this one. You guys just so rock! Just saying..😘 if there's a lot of mistakes I'm sorry. I hope you like it anyway......

(Kelly)

Kelly groans as she slowly drags her arm out from under her covers trying to make the noise stoping it as Bruno mars blares out in his annoying voice at that persists moment" Just the way you are". And even though I love him" I hated him right now for waking me up as he drags me out from my blessed beautiful sleep. I was just now really starting to get into because I had only fell asleep a couple of hours ago thanks to school and studying. "Ugh" I groan out, slapping at Bruno's sexy but annoying as hell voice "trying to shut you up. 

"Fuck" you Bruno! My girl bestie Kelsey moaned out reading my mind. "Yah! Fuck your fine ass" I grunt in agreement with her making us both giggle. But damn he is fine! Kelsey sighs out making me smile. "Oh yeah I answer her in a real unhappy groggy voice. I then pry my eyelids open with some effort and glance at the clock groaning again. Fuck" Kelsey we so got to get our ass up! We only have like 30 fucking minutes before school starts" I huff out to her annoyed.

Dam! Who knew a chick could move that fast as she screams flaring her arms and legs out in a hurry to get out of bed. Fuck! Me I grunt when she clips me across my shoulder getting out of bed. Shit! Sorry Kel's" she gasps. It's fine I groaned out waving said arm out to her still half asleep. After I hear her banging around trying to get ready for school I then figure I need to get my ass up and motivated. I groan again because I don't really want to get out of my nice warm cozy bed right now.

Then I hear my phone ding. "Damn phone I mumble as I reach over to grab it, ripping it off the charger cord to check and see who the hell would be fucking texted me this fucking early in the morning. Can't you tell I love mornings? "Note the sarcasm". I pry one eye open checking my phone and I can't help but smile when I see who it from. I don't know how many smiley faces "Nate sent me but it was a lot that were flashing across my screen at me.

I finally drag my tired ass up and out of bed starting with a humongous yawn" then shaking my head trying to wake my ass up. My phone starts blaring out, "I'm a Bitch" witch was my best friend Nate's ringtone and I smile answering it. Hey sleepyhead!? You up yet? Nate chuckles out. I rub the sleep from my eyes so I could answer him..

Me.. No" I'm not up yet. This is my subconscious answering you. So please leave a message at the tone and Kelly will get back to you the moment she has her first cup of coffee! I grumble out jokily to him. I hear his soft chuckle come across the line.. Ok he says playing along. Hey Kel! It's me Nate. Just letting you know it probably like "20 below zero out here right now and I'm freezing my ass off out side your front door right now! You know I love you and all" but my ass is dropping your morning pick me up outside your door here for you ok babe? Later he chirps to me.

Ok! So I'm setting it down for you as I'm leaving this message "shit! It really is cold out here" Kel's he chatters out then I hear him grumble some as I yawn tirelessly starching my one arm over my head trying to wake myself up but then his words sink in.. "Coffee! I screamed into the phone. He brought me caffeine! I yelled out to no one in particular.

I'm" coming Nate" I pant out letting my feet hit the cold floor. Dam it" it's cold I gasp some from the shock of it. Yo" Nate don't leave yet! I'm like two seconds away" and I hang up on him as I fly down the stairs sliding in my socks some, grabbing the nob to keep me up before I bust my ass on the hard wood floor opening the door for him.