"Confusing Feelings"

Nate's POV

I groan as my alarm clock blared out "Save a horse ride a cowboy, by Big & Rich. I throw the covers off grunting a little as I sit up rubbing my face, trying to wake myself up. I look over at the clock seeing it's already after three and I need to get a move on it if I was going to get the cattle and horses feed before I stop off on my way to school too grab Kel's morning pick me up. I smile chuckling softly knowing she couldn't function without it first thing in the morning. My best friend was most definitely not a morning person.

I grab my clothes heading for my bathroom to grab a quick shower, I quickly take care of my morning personal needs then jump into the shower. Once done I get dressed in a pare of my wrangler blue jeans leaving the front open as I then pull a black wife beater over my head tucking it into my jeans then zipped them up, slipping the button threw its hole. I reach for my belt hanging behind my bathroom door, sliding it threw the loops then fasten the belt buckle closed,  topping the look with a black and red flannel shirts. I see the time, reading almost four o'clock, and know I wasn't going to have time to shave.

I hurly brush my teeth then run a comb through my hair. I make my way back to my bed taking a seat, tugging my socks and boots on. My alarm clock goes off again as Tim Magraw" My best friend" starts playing and I think about Kelly an that damn kiss flashes threw my mind again.

I growl shaking my head a little cutting that one off quick. Slapping the snooze button again. I rush out of my room knowing mom was already at work and she would have left me a plate in the oven. I smile as I smell coffee. I scarf down my plate of sausage and eggs then down my coffee. I cut the coffee pot off after I filled my therms up with the rest of it. I bag five huge biscuits for on the way to school plus Kelly loved my moms biscuits. Clapping one between my teeth I grabbed my book bag as I op for my mossy oak baseball cap over my cowboy hat today rushing out the door. I throw everything into my truck then head to the barn to get to work feeding the animals before school. Scarfing my biscuit down along the way.

It was a little after six by the time I got done and it was still another twenty minute drive to Kel's house. I fired up my baby pulling out of my drive way. I stopped by Starbucks to grab her mocha cappuccino. I pull my phone out shooting her a text. Wake up sleepy head. I'm almost there with your morning pick me up. It was a good five minutes before she replied. Go to hell! It read and I chuckle as I came to a stop at a red light. I texted back. I've already been there sweetheart and they kicked me out.

They said I was too! Hot for them, I chuckle hitting send just as it turns green. Just as I pulled up in the driveway my phone goes off again. It's to early for your bullshit! Asswipe! Bring me my damn coffee. I chuckle again texting back. Well my little ray of sunshine get your ass out of bed and let me in. She texted back real fast. "Not by the hair of my Cheney" Chen"Chen! She then put "ROTFLMAO". Damn you just got to love her. I toss my phone on the set besides me, grabbing her coffee and my moms biscuits.

I was nocking mud off my boots when she opened her front door to me and I look up getting my first look at her since yesterday's disaster of a day. I couldn't help my smile as I watch her yawn big rubbing her eyes with one hand trying to wake herself up, as her other one seemed to be scratching a itch on her flat tummy witch in turn would be exposed to my eyes every time shed move her hand up.  Her hair was all over the place. I hold the coffee under her nose waiting for her to get her first real wf of it. And just like that her eyes pop open as she snatches it out of my hand hugging it to herself.

"Hum she moans witch kinda made me feel a little uncomfortable down below. So as her best friend I did the only thing anybody would do in my place. I turn an ran like hell" back to my truck, shouting out over my shoulder I'd see her at school. I didn't even look at her as I backed out of her drive shifting my baby into first and got the "hell out of there. I National Mark Dob's was attracted to my beautiful best friend Kelly Irene Benton, and I didn't know what the hell to do about it! Shit! 
###################

He's my best friend"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें