"Party on the Farm"

When I got to the party it was already in full swing. There were people laying everywhere drunk off there asses, I smile a little as I couldn't help but think I'd be joining them soon. I made my way to Mark's flat bed truck were all the cooler's were lined up, grab myself a couple of beer on my way over to the bonfire were everybody was jamming out to, Round here, by Florida Georgia Line.

I paused between a couple of Trucks propping myself up on one. Twisting the lid off my beer I take a long pulls out of it until it gone. I lay the empty bottle in the bed of the truck I'm leaning against, popping the top off my second one. I look around checking the crowd out licking the suds off my lips as I take another swig of my second beer, sighing a little as I feel it's coolness run threw me. I laughed as I find Paul all up on Windy grinding on her, and she looked like she was really enjoying herself. I then see Black dancing with Heather. Kelsey's with Matt, another one of my friends. Wait! What! Kelsey's here. If Kelsey's here. I swallow, began my stooped eyes not too look for her.

I have stooped eyes, because I just spotted her and my heart was sitting in the pit of my stomach at what I sees. Kelly is slow dancing with none other than that dushbag Peter! "Fuck. I think as I finish off my second beer in no time. I need another drink I tell myself. Just as I turn to go get myself a few more, a small pare of hands stop me and my heart jumps "hoping. I turn to see who's holding my arm and my heart drops again. It's not Kelly but Donna. A chick I banged a few days ago. She held up four bottles of beer in front of me.

Hey" Nate baby were you been sugar? she slurs out. Handing two of them out to me and I take them. I open one downing it in no time. I take one more look towage Kelly's way to find her still all up on Peter like she's in love with him. Pain like no other exploded inside my chest. I then give Donna my player smile. Well Darlan It seems like I was looking for you, I tell her snagging her around the waste. Donna giggles as I dance her backwards into the crowd of drunken dancers around the fire.

I was feeling my buzz pretty good now and I was really starting to get into a heated make out session with Donna trying to block out the pain in my chest when another pair of hands jerked me away from her ruffly. I turn staggering a little to see who had the damn nerves to interrupt me. I open my mouth to tell them off" when a hand cuffs my balls hard making me gasp. "Fuck me I grit out lowly. "You wish" a seething voice growls out. I know that voice my heart jumps. Could she be mad at seeing me with another girl? Probably not. I'm pretty sure these feelings are one sided. I then pry my eyes open with gritted teeth to find a very "pissed off looking Kelly glaring back at me. "Move she growls "and I nod as she walks me backwards towage the outskirts of the bonfire light, my balls still griped in the palm of her hand.

Everyone that knew us knew not to interfere. This was just the way we worked. Kel's! Please sweetheart go easy" I pant out witch just earned me a firmer hold as I'm now pretty much half running backwards on my tippy toes hissing pants out with each step I took. Once we were out of sight of the others she finally let go of me and I hit the ground cupping myself groaning. I was just praying she hadn't done any permanent damage to my boys.

I laid there on my back looking up at her with pained tears in my eyes, holding my sore balls. Thank goodness for small favors she hadn't grabbed my hard on. Trust me when I say I'm not sporting one anymore thanks to my little spit fire of a "beautiful "gorgeous pissed off best friend standing over me like she could kill me. Kel's I'm sorry-"just shut up! Nate" she cuts me off. I'm talking now! She seethes, pointing a finger at me, with a beer bottle in hand. She practically spit in my face she's that pissed at me.

Damn she looks so hot! When she's pissed. It just makes me want to kiss her again. The Memory of our brief first kiss warms threw me, making my heart thump a few good times as I look up at her. She is so starting to turn me on. That answers my question if she had permanently mamyed me out of commission. I let out a relived breath she hadn't but I wasn't stooped enough to say anything about it either, are she really might hurt me. What the hell! Is wrong with you Nate!? You stooped inconsiderate ass" she screams as she hits on me over and over again "madder then hell. I grunt trying to defeat against most of them. She goes on. "You had me scared to death you "Asswipe! She rants again as this time I see the tears in her eyes. I watch her nock back her beer, finishing it then tossed it to the side. She then glares back down at me again.