Chapter 1: Who is The Brutal guardian

Start from the beginning

You know your insane and we are against this but will wait for you there. Whether you like it or not. Take it or live it.

She smirk at the two before they each kiss her check and told her to kick ass.

I started putting traps five meters on both my side of the forest and jump on the top trunk of a tree where I perch with my arrow stretch ready to strike awaiting for the enemies to enter my peripheral view.

I was tense and alert even though my muscles are sore and protesting from luck of sleep and rest.

First three consecutive fire of arrows whiz through the air and hit the draceneas on their throat deciminating them into golden dust blown by a slow blow of wind in the forest. I fired arrows after arrows on the enemies hitting dead center on there vulnerable parts causing them to vaporize. Chaos ensued in the small ranks of pursuing monsters till they notice me standing high on the tree branch.

Damn you demigod! I will feast on your flesh till theres nothing left for you to be recognize.
Said the leader of the lycanthrope.

I reach out to my quiver at the back thinking I still have an arrow but to my dismay it's empty so I jump from the branch and landed silently on the ground and touch my dragon ring that turn into my trusted Skotos Umbra.

The ten lycans surrounded me as if trying to asses there prey.

We'll look at that a child of Poseidon the brutal guardian it's such an honor to slay you.

Are we going to fight or talk ?

Feisty aren't we ? Guess I have to end you now godling.

We run into each other, sword meets sharp long nails. I jump away, press the ruby eyes of my dragon and turn it back to ring in my middle finger. I pull two daggers from my necklace swipe it on the approaching Lycans from my left and right. I made the the falling Lycan a step simultaneously jumping high pulling another weapon from my necklace and turn around jab my sword on the head on the jumping Lycan skull, bones crunching can be heard pierce by the sword through and through. Pulling the sword I throw it to the running Lycan and finger punch the eyes of the nearest who was poise on biting my leg.

I'm getting tired my movements are getting sluggish, I lash on the black Lycan with a gaping wound on its hide and throw it on the other Lycan and tried to put a distance from the remaining two by casting a fog on them. I was almost at the end of the forest when a projectile like a black dagger with a poison tip was thrown on me by a woman who looks like a scary derange pale model.

Pain like no other shut through my system as if my veins and capilliareis are on fire.

Back off wolf she's mine.

I would have laugh at how angry the Lycans were when they heard the name the woman had called them but im in so much pain im having a hard time even staying on my feet.

I feel down and was subdued but not to the point were I can't move, blood pool on the floor were I was crawling trying my best to get out of the forest when I heard sounds and running foot steps with arrows flying from different direction.

Yakshi a tree dryad that has a long time animosity towards Poseidon watch his daughter with glee who pathetically drag herself out of the forest.

My my my. . . Such a pathetic move from the well known brutal guardian. Let's see if you can save your precious person with the faith you have for your father.

At the words my eyes widen as I saw Jared and Evans waiting for my arrival at the edge of the cliff beside my pegasus and Ella.

Do you have a faith on your father Amy ?

Yakshi after asking the question threw the dagger to Jared who was just turning to see why Amy was shouting.

Evans was horrified at the approaching dagger whilst Jared was rooted at the place losing the ability to move with his mind blanking from whats happening.

Nnnnnooooooo. . . . .

I screamed while praying to any gods who's watching that they would lend me the strength to run the remaining gap between mine and my friend despite my wound that's soaking my jacket. I  launch myself  gushibg wound on Jared shielding him from the poison dagger that the dryad had thrown. The dagger pierce the flesh almost hitting a vital organ. I was hanging on to Jared with my dear life with blood coming out of my mouth.

Stupid idiot you really don't know what's good for you. You should have followed my order.

I said with my strained voice looking at him with my pain clouded eyes not bothering to mask the weakness rolling out of me.

Stop talking now will take you to the camp.

Jared said as he frantically beg her to stay awake with Evans guarding them While they load Ella and her into the back of Delphinia her faithful stead.

Yakshi look at them with malice and hatred radiating from her being before she vanish in thin air seeing the arrival of the silver wolves and there mistress the goddess of the hunt.

Artemis and her hunters came just in time just as I lost my consciousness.

When I woke up I was at camp half blood's infirmary. Poseidon was hovering on my bed side worriedly with Apollo smiling his mega watt smile trying to assured him that I would survive the mutation of my powers because he put half of his trident on me as a tattoo on my wrist.

End of flashback :

That's how I gain my curse, " a poison princess " as Apollo had nicely put it together with my tattoo.

I'm way more powerful than my brother because of it though, coupled with my heritage. The curse helps me to basically manipulate and control poison, I can also take the life force of a tree and make them follow my command like an obedient soldier. As to why it happens blame it on Poseidon and his balls. Now I'm talking and even sounding bitter *huhuhuh* hence the orange red hair.

I spend half of my summer in the House of Life or in the two camps don't ask how I did it im awesome * blush * and I go to school at Hogwarts.

I'm a mix of everything supernatural but the most awesome of all. . . I host an Egyptian goddess and I'm an avatar but that is not all, I can also willed the trident of Poseidon which my good father engrave in my left arm before the great giant war and to sum it all I'm a witch a big thank you to my step father. But that does'nt mean im invinsible or does'nt have a weakness. Everything that bleeds can die.
Percy doesn't know about my trident tattoo though, so please don't blab it to seaweed brain.

My life had been normal. . . oh well as normal as a demigod/witch/magician can be.
Since I retired from being a " gods slave " as I called it out of my bitterness towards them ever since my fiance's death. I did not set foot again on the camp and Rome. But then maybe I'm just too kind for my own good because I help Apollo in his last quest.

I never thought my life would change that day because of an idiot fallen god who carelessly uttered the word "Paradise" during our journey home. Of all the words he can use, think or said I really don't understand why he choose that bloody taboo word.

Damn him! " annoyed " Now I'm stock on a new world or you call another dimension.

Oh by the way if anyone would tell you that I'm " The Brutal Guardian " that's an utter lie so please don't believe it. I don't like fighting nor hurting someone hence I inflict a fatal blow in my enemy to keep them out of pain. "Oooooppppssss!"

Its my first time to write a book so please bear with me.
You are free to express your thoughts but please refrain from giving a harsh criticism. If you cant avoid criticizing my story then please use kind words.

Vote and like would make me happy too along with comments and discussions will be open in my message box as well as suggestion.