Chapter Eleven: How to make a Cliff hanger.

This is dedicated to Dreams-flare, for freaking everything! Thank you for voting/commenting. You're the best McShorty!

Lucy's pov:

   When I left them last night, I didn't realize this would happen. I mean of course I wanted to concentrate on Barry Allens sexy voice, but I decided to leave those two alone for a while.

   Best. Plan. Ever.

   If my love life is off the charts crazy, who says my best friends has to be? Exactly. Nobody.

   Ugh. Just thinking about the whole Drew situation is giving me a headache.

   After I took a few pictures of Levy and Daniel I decided to leave those two love birds alone.

   I went to my room and grabbed my keys and laptop, I'm going to go out to eat. I turn my light off then continue my way downstairs to the door.

I shut the door then continue to go down the stairs to my car. I hop into my car the plop my laptop in the passenger seat, then drive off.

   I open my console to grab my new Panic! At the Discos new album, 'Death of Bachelor.' I need to memorize all the songs by June 10th, it's mine and Levys best-friend anniversary. What better way to celebrate it with a week out of town, and seeing our favorite band.

   I push the cd in, then I start hearing it's beautiful melody... A few songs later I arrive at the diner.

  I grab my laptop and step out of my car, then walk inside to my usual booth.

   "May I take your order?"

  I glance up at the waitress who gave me a small smile as she was getting ready to write.

    "Yes, I would like... Cinnamon pancakes, hash browns, and Coffee."

  After she wrote down my order she gave me a curt nod, then walked to the back kitchen.

  I open my laptop to go on Google Docs. Apparently other than having a weekend, I have to start writing a paper for class.

  I stare at the blank space, as if it's taunting me. He wants us to write about something personal... Suddenly an idea popped into mind, I begin to type.

  'My life is planned for me. I have no control. It wasn't always like this.

   Before my mother died, at least. We were a happy-go-lucky family that didn't worry about much as long as we had eachother. Then she died.

   My father changed drastically. Instead of seeing smiles and him taking care of me, he drowned himself in work.

   His life revolved around it, consuming him after all these years. The only time he ever talks to me is about his business.

  Freedom. This is all kids like me want. Freedom to make our own choices. Not letting others make them for us.

  Love. So we know we're wanted other than for business matters. That they think of us for other than those reasons.

  That were not sone pawn to their game.

  This is all I want. But now I have come to my senses to realize that this will never happen. Only a beautiful lie, but this is the painful truth."

  I sigh as I finish typing, I look up from my laptop to see my food and drink already on my table.

  Wow, I was really getting into writing this...