Chapter Nine: The Bookshelf

This chapter is dedicated to @meg_monkey21, for commenting, voting, and reading this. Thank you! :3

Lucy's pov:

I put my phone down on my nightstand after I texted Levy back. I can watch at least one more episode until she gets here.

~One episode later~
"You have got to be kidding me!? They can't end an episode like this! Who do they think they are?" I groan.

I better switch the tv off before Levy gets here, otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on talking to her.

Now what should I do to waste my time waiting on her? I should probably order a pizza... Levy already ate... That means more for me!

I dial the pizzerias number in and wait for them to answer. When I hear someone's tongue click on the other side of the phone I grin.

"Hello, can I order a pepperoni pizza?"

"Yes ma'am, will that complete your order?"

I walk out of my room down the stairs to go sit in the living room.

"Yes it is, ask Jackson for my address. Just tell him Lu-Lu ordered. Thank you."

I hang up on the guy, then chuck my phone on the other side of the couch. I sigh, then stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

   Before I could make it into the kitchen my doorbell rings. That's odd, it usually takes the pizza a little bit longer to get here.

  I hesitantly walk towards the door, I slowly open it up. I groan when I see it's neither the pizza guy nor Levy. I turn around then walk to the kitchen again.

   I hear the door close right when I hop onto the counter, his footsteps coming closer to me. Then I see his dark hair tousled around, while wearing charcoal sweats, blue tee, and his glasses.

"I thought I would come by to hang out, I mean we are going to be business partners eventually so mind as well be friends."

"Perfect timing Daniel, once you knocked I either thought you were either Levy or the pizza guy. So do you wanna eat pizza and watch movies when Levy gets here?"

Daniel gives me a dazed look for a few minutes, then snaps out of it. He runs a hand through his hair and grins.

"It depends what kind of pizza it is."

I grin towards him, "Just the original pepperoni."

"I honestly didn't even care if they didn't even give us pizza. It definitely beats spending time by myself in a empty house."

"I understand how that feels. Now let's get passed this subject and find a movie for us to watch."

Daniel grins at me and motions for me to go to the theatre room. We walk up the stairs past my room at the end of the hall to the room.

   "Should we watch another Marvel movie? Or something different?"

   "Maybe we should ask Levy when she gets here? What time is Levy even coming?"

   "That's a very excellent question Daniel, let's call her. But my phone is still downstairs..."

  We walk out of the room, then make our way back to the living room.

"You know, most people keep their phones on them."

"I'm not most people Daniel."

I grab my phone once we reach the couch, Daniel plops down on the armchair beside it.