Chapter Six: The Encounter

Lucas pov.

     This is it. I'm going to kill her. Even if I do love her, it's her time to go.

    "I remember this one time when Lucas was dared to flirt with this girl. So he walked towards her and after he said a few things she stood up and left him! She called him a man-slut and walked away! His face was priceless! Oh god. Just thinking about it was hilarious!" Emily's shaky voice reaching everyone around us.

     My hands clench, Lucy giggles at the story. "So s-she called h-him a m-man-s-slut?" Emily nodded her head frantically laughing.

   My mom was staring at me smirking, she leaned in towards me. "So Lucas, who is this girl?"

   "I told you mom, I barely know her. I have seen her around school a few times but i never talked to her." My mother sighs, and she pulls away from me.

    "Okay, this has been great. But unfortunately I have to find my best friend." Lucy stands up and heads toward the door. "Well bye everyone!"

    With that simple goodbye she was gone, I unclenched my fist and smirked viciously towards Emily. She looked at me and her smile washed off her face.

   "Heh heh. Are you okay Lukey-Poo?" I slowly walk towards her, "You. Better. Watch. Your. Back. Emily." She quickly stood up and ran towards the door, "Byeee!"

    "Okay mom, I think I'm going to head out. See you later, love you." I make my way towards the door, i stop in the doorway at the sight I see. I see Daniel and Levy walking together, neither of them dredging eachothers company.

    I grin towards them, good, they don't hate eachother. I walk towards my motorcycle and quickly get on. Hmm. Now what to do... I haven't been to the music store lately, with determination I ride towards the music store.

As I pull into the parking lot, I sigh as I see the person in the front door. Great. Maybe I should just turn back.

"Lucas! Over here!" Damn. The she-devil has already spotted me. If your wondering why I'm calling her that well a long time ago we were in a relationship, she wasn't a slutty bimbo type of girl, she was more of a stay home and laid-back kind of person. Then after a while of dating she changed into the exact thing I hate.

The type of person I hate is someone who thinks only about themselves. Instead of caring for her little sister like she used to, so I broke it off.

  "Heh. Hey Brittney." Ugh, her name even sounds bitchy. "Hey, so how have you been doing?" She asked in a cheery voice.

   Whoa. Now that I think about it she definitely looks different. Instead of her wearing those skin-tight clothes that can suffocate you, she is wearing skinny jeans and a simple shirt. Just like she used to.

    "I have actually been pretty good. What about yourself? You surely look different." She giggles at me and runs her fingers through her hair.

   "After we broke up a few months later I found a guy. I slowly fell in love with him, after that happened I realized I wasn't happy with the way I was. So I just changed back to my old self, and we have been together ever since. Going strong for two years now. I have you to thank about that, without us breaking up I wouldn't have ever found him."