Chapter Seven: The Fiancé?

Lucas pov.

   I flash a smirk towards the girls as I strut down the hallway. They sighed and waved their hands toward their ears, as they signaled me to call them.

   My smirk grows once that happens, then I hear a loud squeal. So being the noisy person I am I walk in the direction of the noise. I see a little blue blur of blue tackle a guy.

  My eyes widen once I realize this isn't a blue blur, it's a girl. Not just any ordinary girl, but the one and only Levy.

  My eyes trained on the guy she tackled, he was chuckling and patting her back. He had short black hair, light blue eyes, and was sporting a grin. I notice he is wearing a simple v-neck light blue shirt, with black pants, also wearing a pair of converses. 

   "She is going to freak when she sees you!" Levy giggled as she clapped her hands ecstatically. Who is this guy?

  "Hopefully, I mean I travelled here to see her, not to be turned down Lev." The guy says out loud, voicing his thoughts.

  "She should be here any momen-" oh well, nothing normal, well other than Levy hugging some random guy. I shrugged to myself then turn around to find Daniel.

  I walked down the steps then towards the room. The room is an empty classroom Daniel and I found our freshman year. It's located at the end of the school were nobody really go's to. So we go there just to hang out before school starts or to vent something.

   Once I reached the door I see Daniel sitting down on a beanbag, surrounded by books. Yes, we aren't your typical 'Badboys', yet what can I say, if you have brains and looks then your clearly going to get the girls. That's just common sense.

"Hey. What are you studying now?" I ask curiously, as he flips the page. He sighs at me then pulls his hand toward his hair.

"Well this time, I'm reading business. So please take my mind off of this nonsense. Has anything happened to you this morning?" I hide my smirk as I pretend to think.

"Hmm... What did I see- Oh! I saw Levy hugging some guy this morning. Other than that my day has been ordinary." His eyes snap to me, the once cheerful eyes a moment ago vanished.

"Levy? Hugging a guy? Where." His voice comes out venomously. Jeez. He needs to calm down, he just barely met the girl!

"Behind the B Wing hallway." Daniel quickly jumps up, then looks in my direction. "I will see you later! I'm making a bad grade in my class! You know I can't do that, so see you later!"

Before I could even respond he was practically running out the door. My, what a terrible excuse to use. I know that his grades are never below a 'B'.

I smile as I walk towards the window where a sketching pad and a few mix-matched pencils laying on the small corner table. This might seem odd to you, but I have always loved art.

I took one of the pencils from the table then started my magic.

  Lucy's pov.

   I grimace as a man was watching my every move. "Chin up Lucy, that's very unladylike." I carefully raise my chin up and smile in his direction. Ugh. This guy gets on my last nerves.

   The only reason he is here is to please my father. I quickly look at the clock in the living room, it read 8:11. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave for school. Until next time!"

  I quickly grab my backpack then run out of the house before he scolds me. I then hop into my little delicate car and speed out.

   Once I arrive to school I quickly make my way into the school, then I heard what every girl talks about.

  "Did you see Lucas? Ahh. He looked at me today! At the end of this month I promise you, I will change him." I pass by the girls who said that and shake me head.

  Why would they even say try to change him, I mean that would just be a lost cause. Oh well, a girl can dream I guess.

   I take out my phone then scroll through my contacts in search of Levy's name. My fingers land on her name.

  "Levyyyy. Where are you? I'm bored. And I'm already at school."

  Levy started giggling, "I will meet you in the Cafeteria, be there in a few."

  I shrugged my shoulders then started walking towards the Cafeteria. That's odd of her, usually she wants to meet in  the Library.

  Once I enter the Cafeteria hands wrap around my eyes. My breath hitches when I feel someone's breath linger on my neck.

   "Guess who, Love." A husky voice asks me. What kind of  game is this? Love? Wait there is only one guy who calls me that!

   "DREW!?" The hands are removed from holding my eyes hostage. I quickly drop my things then swing myself backwards. I launch my arms around him in a death grip hug.

  "I can't breathe Lu-Lu" I grimace at the nickname he gave me a few years ago.

  "Sorry Drew. Does Father know your in Town?" I ask him as I let go of him.

  "Well actually, he invited me over." I grin towards him, that means he must be staying awhile.

  "I also have a surprise for you, Princess. Instead of what I usually do, like stay here for a week than go back. I'm switching Schools and staying here, with you. Me and You vs. the World. Always."

   I squeal in delight, I haven't seen Drew in two years now. Now he is going to the same school as me soon. Things are starting to shape up nicely.

  "Hey Little Blue." All of us turned our heads to see who the person was talking about.

  "Hello to you too, Daniel." Levy responds back to him. He smirks at her, I wonder what goes through his head.

  "Well I need to sign up for school, I will see you after-school. Bye Lucy, bye Levy." Drew pulls both of us into a hug. After he finishes he waves to us, then walks the opposite way.

  "What were you doing with Drew, Little Blue? I told you to stay away from guys, yet you disobey me." Levy rolls her eyes at Daniel.

  "Oh calm down. I haven't seen him in a year. Besides you aren't the boss of me."

  With those words Daniel clenches his jaw, then storms away. Levy sighs then looks in the direction that Daniel went. Then looks back down.

   "God. I could just feel the tension between you two. Is there something going on between you two?" Levy averts her eyes from me. I smirk to myself, oh no. It looks like Little Blue, has a Little Crush!

   Oh god I'm hilarious. Only if people can hear my thoughts, if only.

Unknowns pov.

   I think it's about time for me to step in, and add a little problems for them.

   "What do you think about that, Drew?" I turn around towards him, he smirks at me.

  "Yes, it's time for my little fiancé to stay in check."

  Oh Lucy, you will never see us coming.

   Little did we know, someone overheard our little conversation.

A/N
  Oh My Gawd. I'm dying from Adele's song, 'Hello'. She is a freaking Genius!? P.s. You should also check out my story called, 'The Story of Us' Well bye people! :3