Chapter Eight: The Restaurant

Lucy's pov:

"Hey Lucy! Wait up!"

I glance over my shoulder to see Lucas jogging towards me. I roll my eyes then continue walking towards my last period. Listening to his footsteps draw nearer.

  "You know, it's rude to continue walking when someone is trying to talk to you."

   "That's true, well. You're an exception. I would stop for anyone else."

   Lucas clenches his shirt in mock of hurt.

   "Jeez. Someone's very snarky today."

   I smirk towards him, "What can I say, you bring out the worst in me."

   His jaw drops once I say this, but then quickly recovers.

   "So Ms. Snarky, did you hear we have a new student? I bet he's a total loser. Have you seen him?"

   I stop in the hallway then burst out laughing. This is priceless. He thinks Drew is a total loser.

   "What's so funny?"

    I try to regain my breath, once I notice Drew walking directly at us.

  "Hey Lucy, lovely as always. So it's definitely official. I'm going to your school now." I squeal as I hear the news.

   "You're the new student? You two know eachother?" Lucas asks questionably.

   Drew smirks toward Lucas then grabs my waist, and pulls me towards him.

  "That's cute, we're more than friends. She's my Fiancé."

Levy's pov:

"Hello, how may I help you?" I glance up to see the waitress staring down at me with bored eyes.

  "I will take a sweet tea, teriyaki chicken over steamed rice. Thank you."

  I watch the waitress walk away to go through a small hallway leading into the kitchen. I look around to see if anyone else is here, yet nobody else is.

  Hmm... What should I do to pass the time? Ooooh! I could always text Lucy! I unlock my phone putting my password in, 'Blueberry'. It's the best password there is.

   I open my messages to her than start tapping away.

  Levy: Luuuu! I'm in need of someone to talk to.
  Lucy: You could always text, well... Daniel...
  Levy: No. Freaking. Way. He's mad at me for no reason anyway, plus he's so annoying.
  Lucy: You're going to have to talk to him eventually.
  Levy: Eventually is not today.

  "Here is your sweet tea, and your teriyaki chicken with steamed rice. Enjoy."

  The waitress places my food and drink in front of me, then stalks back into the kitchen.

  I shrug my shoulders then take a bite of rice. Oh god. I love fries and blueberry milkshakes. But teriyaki chicken and rice is just amazing.

  I place my fork down on my plate and reach over to grab my drink. I take a big sip of my drink, then place it down on the table.

  I pull my phone back out to text Lucy. After I pull it out, I hear the door to the restaurant open up.

   Levy: Hey Lu, is it okay if I spend the night with you today? Well after I'm done eating?
  Lucy: Of course! I will see you soon, till then I'm watching season eleven of Arrow!
  Levy: Okay. See you in at least thirty minutes.

I put my phone back into my pocket and focus on eating. After a few more bites, I reach over to grab the tea when everything starts turning hazy. I put my  hand on my forehead to see if I have a fever. Yet nothing.

  My eyes slowly start closing unwillingly. I try to keep them open, the last thing I see was a guy standing right in front of me.

  Then I let the darkness consume me.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated... I have been busy with school and all that jazz. I'm hoping I can start updating more frequently. *fingers crossed* I also had Chicken Teriyaki today for lunch. God, it was amazing.Well Farewell.