Chapter three

I couldn't even close my eyes because of the fear of one of them killing me though the night. Small tears had made there way down my unnaturally pale face, I couldn't handle knowing that my family wouldn't even care if they took me away, because I really couldn't do anything right anyway so why bother.

I've been counting the footsteps that walk past my door, every time I hear them I know it's not Carlie because he has a strong and proud walk, like nothing could take him down even if they tried there best they wouldn't even dent him. Well there is always a weak spot even the tallest can crumble down. Like what they say, 'the bigger they are the harder they fall' so we all have a strong and weak parts about us.

The footsteps abruptly stopped and the air fell heavily in the air, big but proud footsteps were herd coming down the small hallway, I trembled in my spot on the floor. The steps stopped right outside my room. My breathing hitched. The anxiety I was pushing away came back heavy and hard. Everything was in slow motion, just when I thought it would go away the door jerked open.

Their standing strong and tall,  suit and hair perfectly in place, no faults were there. Even the most obverse person couldn't detect the faults. I couldn't focus, all I could do was stay put. But I think that was the wrong choice because next his strong hand yanked my small body off the ground, seconds I was dragged out the door. I don't have a good feeling about this.

I'm sorry it's short but I've been busy so maybe next month I might update