Chapter four

My balance was lost as soon as my body was jerked towards the massive room,it looked like mine but ah the only thing was different was well..ah the toys..my eyes went wide,heart pounding sending a massive amount of blood to my pale cheeks. I really couldn't contain my breathing form hitching. They were everywhere, chains,whips dildos you name it it's here. My eyes lingered to the whips.

Little me was loving this. I love the whips yeah, but funny thing is that I really love pain. I know it's fucked if I like whips an shit.

I was push to a coffee table an told to sit on it, I obeyed an sat on the cold wooden table. It e as really uncomfortable so I shifted just a little but I got a major shock of pain go straight to my thighs. It stung really bad but the pleasure was over powering it, I left out a low moan then once again but much more harder hit was taken to my thighs.

"Don't you dare make a noise or I will gag you, you little whore. An don't touch yourself"

His deep but high voice said, I looked up to see his eyes glinting with mischief. I couldn't help just linger looking I to his lov- smack right across the face was given to me making me whimper. He pulled at my ginger tail.

"Don't you dare look me in the eyes without permission you little slut, do you get it or do you need another slap you whore?"

I didn't know if he wanted me to answer him or not so I just stayed silent an looked down, but I think that was the wrong answer because he pulled roughly at my tail an whispered my ear.

"I asked you a question, do you want another one whore?"

"No sir"

I stopped breathing for a second, fuck

" say that again"

his aggression told me to do it

" okay sir" his eyes looked evil but interesting, he pulled me close an whispered lowly in my ear

" I like that"

Okay I am so fucking sorry for not updating just been really busy but please comment on what I should do next or improve so yeah or pm okay bye hole you like it an sorry it's so short I'll try better next time