Chapter 5 (super short)

We reached the mansion to see almost everyone sitting there in the living room, Jane and clockwork are standing in a corner talking, jeff yelling at Ben because he cheated in the game that they are playing. Masky and hoodie are in the kitchen eating cheesecake Toby was no where to be seen and slendy was standing there with Sally running in circles around him excited about something. I coughed to gain their attention but they did not here it, I tried again but pounder thus time but again still to noisy. So I got angry and summoned a panther skull and shot it at the ceiling making the place rumble from the explosion and a huge gaping hole in the ceiling.

This caused everyone to jump and turn to look at me even Jeff and Ben stopped playing. "Jeez! Finally, took you guys long enough to notice that I was here."-_-" they looked behind me and saw Red Shiver standing behind me severely wounded. There was a moment of awkward silence before it got pulled away from him and behind slendy who had his tendrils out. "What do you want, RedShiver?" Man that question was cold. I sighed and passed Alpha to EJ so he could get his leg treated before stepping out from behind slendy and grabbed Red's hand and dragged him off to EJ's room with EJ in the lead.

I told Red Shiver to sit in the bed before carrying Alpha with my powers to my room to rest. After that I went into the living room where it as bombarded with questions, mainly why Red Shiver was here and the softest one being if I was okay..... Wait someone cares? Wow.... Anyways I told them what had happened and Slendy called a meeting on what to do with him and surprisingly I got told to join, really a 7 year old at a meeting? I could've cared less about what happened to him but I just sat there and listened either ways.

~timeskip~

10 mins had gone by and we have decided that we are going to let a Red Shiver stay and asses him on becoming a creepypasta other wise we would have to kill him. I just nodded and went back to my room to check on Alpha, my (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing behind me in a (hairstyle). When I entered the room, Alpha was sitting on my bed with his leg bandaged and him staring Into the distance. I sat down next to him and started to pet him humming a little tune that we both knew, "why did you bring him back?" I shrugged. "Why did you not leave him there to die?" I shrugged again. He heaved a sigh and laid down "I will never understand you sometimes..." And he shut his eyes.