"I don't doubt it," muttered Estella, running a hand through her hair.

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know," the girl replied like she was confused. She was confused as to why she didn't know the answer to Bonnie's question.

"She's been compelled," Elena muttered. Estella stared at the girl heavily.

"But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" the girl exclaimed. Estella didn't roll her eyes, too shocked that Klaus had found her.

"Leave," demanded Estella, her eyes boring into the girl's. She nodded mutely and left without another word. Estella swirled in the seat.

"I'm going to that dance."

Estella stood from her seat. She needed a drink, and despite Alaric's weird behavior, she knew he would be the first guy to have something in his class.

The blonde walked around the school halls, looking for Alaric's history class. She hadn't bothered to remember Caroline's tour, but she could pretty much track Alaric's voice and smell.

She didn't bother knocking, just walking inside. Klaus, although hearing Estella's heeled boots perfectly, fake jumped up in shock.

"I need a drink and you're probably the only teacher here that has something alcoholic," Estella muttered, moving towards his desk.

Klaus let out a chuckle, revealing two bottles of Bourbon for her. Estella hummed in approval, grabbing a bottle and drinking from it.

"Easy there, tiger," Alaric said with humor laced in his tone. "You wanna talk about it?"

"No," Estella spoke icily. "Thanks for this. Bye."

She left the room, leaving a very shocked Klaus disguised as Alaric.

_____

"So we go to the dance, and we find him," Damon remarked. Estella bit her lip. She was nervous—she hadn't been this nervous since...well, Klaus.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like," Stefan stated.

"I do," Estella said. "He's not going to show his face, though. He'll disguise himself."

"How?" Damon asked his sister, eyeing the blonde carefully.

"I don't know, Klaus-like," snapped the blonde, glaring at her brother. "Stop looking at me like that, it's annoying." Damon rolled his eyes.

"He could be anywhere at anytime. He compelled somebody at school," Stefan said. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought it was, huh?"

Someone knocked on the Salvatore door. It opened, revealing Klaus' façade. Estella poured herself a glass of Bourbon, needing something to numb her nerves. Klaus Mikaelson was back, and Estella needed to think of a battle plan.

"There you are," greeted Damon.

"Sorry I'm late," apologized Klaus.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move," Damon stated.

Estella knocked down another glass of Bourbon.

"OK, so we find him and then what, hmm?" Elena questioned. "What's our plan of attack?"

"Me," Bonnie declared. Estella raised an eyebrow. "I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you find him, I can kill him."

"That's not gonna be that easy." Klaus laughed uneasily. "I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

"Alaric's right, I mean, what if he—" Using his vampire speed, Damon threw himself at Bonnie. The witch was prepared for Damon, however, and pushed him back against the wall with a flick of her wrist. Estella sipped her third glass of Bourbon.

"Well, I was impressed," stated Estella.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me." Bonnie turned towards the doppelgänger. "I can kill him, Elena. I know I can."

"Don't get cocky, witch. You know what they say, arrogance is a kingdom without a crown." Estella slammed her glass down. "Let's celebrate the worst decade in the world, shall we?"

_____

shit 'bout to go down guys.

double (and soon to be triple) update because my bros wendihoes and -voidPietro wanted me to update so thank them!

-holly