Leo's flashback

-Casey's p.o.v.-
We warped off to the moons of Thalos (where Raph met his 'special friend'.) and as soon as we got there we saw the mothership approach.
"Yo dudes? Uhm I think this is what we were expecting by heavily guarded." I said as I pointed to several battle ships coming right at us. But one of them was flying different and the others seemed to be following it.
"Quick professor, turn on the cloak!" Leo ordered.
Fugidude clicked a button and we were invisible.
"Wait how will Mikey see us?" Raph protested.
"Because he's the awesomest dude ever, professor hit the warp!" A voice came from behind us.
We all smiled, knowing who it was and Fugidude warped to the other side of the Galaxy.
-Leo's p.o.v.-
He made it back. My little brother made it out of a triceraton mothership on his own. I don't know whether to be proud or sad that he doesn't really need us anymore. Either way he's back and that's the best thing that could happen so far.
"Mikey!" Raph shouted and literally tackled him to the ground in a hug.
"Did someone miss me?" Mikey laughed and hugged Raph back.
Raph got off Mikey and pulled him up, I could see he had tears in his eyes. Raph punched him in the arm.
"Don't ever do that again, shell-brain!"
Mikey held his arm and laughed again. I missed that laugh.
I saw Donnie get up but he didn't move. He just kind of stood there smiling. Something had really gotten into him.
Mikey ran over to Donnie and hugged him then asked him why he was so angry. To which Donnie replied with stress.
Mikey walked over to me and I immediately hugged him. He looked up at me and said,
"Are you proud of me, Leo?"
I zoned out.
Flashback
"Hey senshei! Look what I can do!" Six year old Mikey said as he did a back flip.
"Very good Michelangelo, just tuck your head a little more and it will be perfect." Master Splinter said.
Little Mikey ran over to little Leo.
"Hey Leo, did you see me? Are you proud of me?" Little Mikey smiled his biggest and brightest smile.
"Yeah sure, whatever." Little Leo rolled his eyes, he was jealous of how Mikey progressed. Little Leo ran out the dojo and went in his room to cry.

"Yo, Leo! I got a cut on my arm and I didn't cry!" Ten year old Mikey exclaimed. "Are you proud of me?"
"Tell me when you've broken something and still continue to fight." Ten year old Leo replied and walked into the dojo.

"Yo dude, I saved your shells back there! I even remembered what Donnie said about the antidote after he bit me. Are you proud of me?" Fifteen year old Mikey smiled.
"If Raph didn't bite Donnie, he could have done it. Nothing to be happy about. Now come on, get some rest." Fifteen year old Leo signalled to Mikey's room.
End of flashback.
"Leo!" Mikey shouted.
"Huh what?" I zoned back in.
"You still with us dude?" Mikey laughed.
"Uh yeah, what did you say before I zoned out?" I asked.
"Oh I asked if you were proud of me, it doesn't really matter now though." Mikey shrugged and smiled.
I hugged him tighter.
"Of course I'm proud of you, I always am. And I'm sure Splinter would be too."
"Thanks bro, I love you." Mikey snuggled into my neck.
"I love you too, little brother."