Five ↯ "We're not alone."

Start from the beginning

"Please, let me talk." She continued panting as much at the others as at me.

"I don't know, Blondie. Daddy taught me to trust nobody." I hissed keeping the grip at her throat tight but possible to breath.

"We're on earth. We have infinite oxygen supplies. The one child policy is unimportant here, Artemis." She explained. She looked at me with pleading eyes. "You don't have to kill anyone, Artemis, please."

I hesitated. She was using logic on me. Like Apollo always did. She was as smart as him.

"You don't deserve Redemption, you pathetic bitch." The voice growled.

"I don't deserve Redemption." I repeated in a whisper. My eyes met the blue ones of Clarke.

"You do." She placed her hands on mine, which were still around her throat. "You started out in an unfair place. Just give it a second chance. And earth will give you a second chance."

I stared into the girls eyes for a moment. She showed no sight of lying. I let her go and stood up, holding my hand out. She took it with no hesitation.

"You're a good person, Clarke Griffin." I spoke slowly. "My Name's actually Graham. Artemis Graham."

"Like Apollo?" Her eyes light up, a slight smile spreading across her face. "I know him. Well, I knew him. He was really good in school, especially in science. But he was always kinda alone."

"He wasn't." I said monotone.

"Right. He had you, didn't he? But how old are you? Isn't he seventeen?" She asked in a sudden interest.

"Twins. We're the same age." I explained.

"Wait, you're twins? Does this mean you can read thoughts? Oh my god, are you like this twins in horrormovies?" Jasper cut in all excited.

"What - why would you think that? No, that's complete bullshit." I shook my head at him.

It instantly got quiet when Octavia came towards me with a serious expression. She stood in front of me for a few seconds. "Being hidden sucks, huh?" A huge smile spread across her face in happiness of having found someone like her.

"Well, at least I got the closet not the floor." I replied, feeling the first smile since three years spread on my face.

She giggled at my remark and wrapped her arms around me. I stood completly motionless, not knowing what to do. How did you hug someone? Is there a difference on how to hug family and how to hug other human? Did that mean Octavia and I were friends?

"C'mon guys, you are cute but I'm hungry." Monty mentioned. Octavia let me go and the group started making their way forward to the river again.

Rapunzel soon found a vine to use to swing across the deadly river. He tested its strength a while until Clarke cut him off. "You wanted to go first, now quit stalling. Mount Weather awaits."

Jasper and Rapunzel talked about something, that I couldn't quite understand due to their low voices. Everything I heard was 'apogee' and I had no idea what that meant, because Apollo never taught me.

"He knows." Clarke spoke up next to me, "Today, Finn."

"Aye, aye captain." Rapunzel replied cockily. He turned to Jasper. "See you on the other side." He was about to swing when Jasper stopped him.

"Wait!" Jasper said

"What?" Rapunzel questioned.

"Let me. I can do it" He urged.

Rapunzel gave the vine over to Jasper. "Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Jasper looked over to the other side, looking a little bit much terrified. "It's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." Rapunzel encouraged him.

"See you on the other side." Jasper told Rapunzel and then he swung over. Jasper landed on the other side and we all hurried to a spot to see him better to see him stand up, put his fist in the air and scream. "We are apogee!"

We all cheered and soon it was Clarkes turn to swing over. I looked over to Jasper, who was collecting something from the ground. He held it up. "We did it! Mount Weather!"

But then our luck was destroyed. Especially Jaspers as he was hit with a spear. "Jasper!" I couldn't make out who screamed his name but I did too. "Get down." I heard Finns voice behind me. We all ducked down looking up into the woods.

"We're not alone."

[word count: 1281]

[a/n] and that was episode one and i just finished writing 1x04 murphys law. So I'm gonna start writing the next episode now and see what kinda relationship Raven and Artemis are gonna have.
hugs and love, y'all. And a little conment for those actually reading this, if you see any mistakes in grammar or spelling please tell me so I can correct. German is my native language and the whole grammar is completly different.