Five ↯ "We're not alone."

Artemis

"Do you ever think about the life they could've had?" The bodyless voice whispered to me.

"Go away." I whimpered.

"They could've been happy, but you had to be a selfish bitch." An angry tone started to mix itself into the voice.

"No, no. I didn't do it for me. I did it for them!" I screamed back in reply. The picture of my family in the back of my mind.

"So you ended eight lives to save two? You're a pathetic, psychotic bitch." The voice spat.

I awoke from the unpleasant dream and shot straight up. The others were already getting ready. Yesterday we came to an river after a long way. Octavia saw a chance for fun and jumped in, not knowing that inside of the river lived a huge mutated man-eating animal. She got out alive but with an injured leg. We also came across a deer with two heads. Fun, I know.

"Hey goddess, you okay over there? You look kinda not so good." Rapunzel looked at me worried. I didn't quite bother in learning the names for the ones that I gave nicknames to.

"Why do you care, Rapunzel?" I looked at my hands. Before we went to sleep last night, Blondie helped me to get a bit more freedom. We didn't manage to get the handcuffs off, because they were awfully strong. But at least the chain that connected them was broken.

I rose to my feet. Rapunzel positioned himself in front of me, earning a glare of hatred.

"What's the deal with you? I don't get it. Why do you hate everyone so much?" Rapunzels eyes studied me intensely.

"My only contacts in life that were ever good were my parents and my brother." I stated plainly

Blondie joined the conversation, taking a place next to Rapunzel. "You don't have a brother. At least the Jacobs' didn't have a son." She looked at me with confusion.

"There you go, Killer. Now people are gonna finally now the truth. They're gonna kill you like you deserve it." The voice laughed in my head. My eyes widened and I winced at the mean voice.

"They were innocent, weren't they?" Blondie grabbed my wrist and her eyes hardened.

"Well, we lost contact to the ark anyway. Its not like they are gonna find out and float them." The topic of the conversation had drawn everyone in and all eyes were now on me.

"You killed an innocent family!" Blondie exclaimed.

"I killed five innocent guards, too." I held my head up high, just so I could look down on her.

"You are a murderer!" She finally drew the conclusion.

"You sound like the voices in my head." I scoffed. My hand clasped tightly around her wrist. With a strong pull I let her fall to the ground. She struggled, trying to stand up, but I was already above her, hands around her throat.

"You hear voices?" She panted trying to get my hands off of her.

The others moved wanting to pull me off, but I stopped them with a simple Statement. "You move and I will rip her throat out with my teeth. Trust me, I did that after killing four guards and being taken all my weapons from."