Seven ↯ "Don't be needy, Miller."

Artemis

I sat with Octavia and some guys. My bow was almost done, I just had to do some details. And I was thinking about what I could use as string. I was thinking about trashing up my jacket and getting some stretch material out of it, when Atoms voice came from behind me. "C'mon guys, the wall doesn't built itself."

"Walls won't stop what's out there." Octavia replied. "We need weapons. Like Artemis."

"You do know, that I hate everyone but you and Clarke and I won't built anymore than stuff for me?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She sent me a knowing smile.

"So built weapons for yourself. I bet Artemis will have fun explaining." He shot me a poisonous glare.

I concentrated again on my bow. My hands were already full of cuts from slipping or stuff. I needed to concentrate. A few moments later I sat alone and I didn't even realize.

"Hey Killer." Some voice broke my concentration, causing the knife to slip, cutting my thumb.

I flinched. "F.ck." I looked up with Anger in my eyes, to see Miller standing in front of me with a grin.

"Where were you, assh.le?" I scoffed, my eyes back on the almost done bow.

He sat next to me. "What're you doing, nut-case?"

In the matter of a second, the knife in my hand was at his throat. "I don't like this word, Nathan Miller." I hissed.

"Woah, calm down. Just say that. I won't call you that again, goddess." He gave me a soft smile.

"Where did you get that name?" I rolled my eyes after I heard the name Rapunzel had given me.

"That Finn guy metioned it to someone. The whole camp calls you that." He answered. I looked down at my bow. My fingers were completly plastered in cuts. "Can you test if that's smooth enough to not get injured all three seconds only by moving the pinky?" I held the bow out to Miller.

His fingers ran over it and he nodded. "Yeah. How do you know these things?" He looked at the bow and at the knife.

"Family." I replied simply. "Wanna help me find wood for arrows?"

"Sure." He stood up and held out a hand for me. I took it and stood up too. "Nice bracelets by the way." He grinned at me.

"Assh.le", I replied smilling.

"I consider that as 'we're now bestfriends forever'." He followed me into the woods.

"Don't be needy, Miller." I scoffed.

"But I need love." He pouted causing me to laugh.

"Hold the bow, while I search some wood, you clingy girl." I told him holding out my bow. He took it, while poking his tongue out at me. "You're childish."

Apollo

"Did someone call for a mechanic?" The voice called from the other side of the door. Abby opened the door revealing Raven Reyes for me. The best mechanic there was on the ark. "You're the one who called in the work order?"

"We need to talk." Abby told her letting her in.
"Look, I told you I'm not gonna say anything, ok?" Raven looked a second at me but her eyes met Abbys again soon.

"I believe you, and you're not in trouble. Follow me." Abby said guarding her further into the room.

"Not in trouble yet, you mean. This level's off limits for people like me." Raven murmured.

"Not anymore. You know that we sent the hundred down to the ground. What you don't know is why. The Ark is dying, Raven. Life support is on its last legs. I have 10 days to prove that Earth is survivable or they're gonna start reducing population." Abby explained.

"I don't get it. Why are you telling me this?", Raven questioned.

"Same goes for me. I already knew that, why don't you just talk to me normally?" I added.

"I looked up your file, Raven. You're the youngest zero-g mechanic on the Ark in 50 years. And Apollo, you have the highest IQ than anyone on the ark ever had. And you seem to be fighting for the hundred as much as I am." She looked at us with eyes full of emotion.

"52 years, but so what?" Raven tried to get more information out of Abby.

"So you have 9 days to get this ready so she can survive a drop." I said in realization, looking at the pile of metal in the room.

"God, what a piece of junk. They must have found this thing when they Salvaged MIR-3 in 2102. You want me to get a ready to stand up to the inferno of re-entry in 9 days?" Raven inspected the thing.

"Can you do it or not?" Abby questioned.

"Hell, yes, I can do it, but I'm going with you. You're not the only one with someone you love on the ground. Those are my terms. Take it or leave it." Raven answered.

"All right. You can come with me." Abby agreed.

"You got yourself a mechanic." Raven smiled.

"Wait, a second. What about me?" I cut in again.

"Well, if we're lucky you could fit in too." Raven shrugged.

"No- Yeah- I don't know, if I can leave my dad. And I'm not a mechanic so why am I here?" I looked at Abby in question.

"Who is Artemis Jacobs to you?" Abby questioned.

My breath hitched in my throat. How did she know? "I- No one. I don't know her."

"For someone you don't know you're checking her vitals pretty often." Abby argued. I went slobby of course.

"You are having illegal secrets, so I can too." I answered her.

"I can help Raven get everything she needs. I know how. If you tell Artemis, that we still care for her." I looked at the two women in front of me.

"Is she like your girlfriend?" Raven asked confused.

"No, she's family. I'm not gonna tell on you if you don't tell on me, deal?" My fists clenched at my sides.

"That's why you're here, isn't it?" Abby replied.

"Fine. I'll keep my dad from your back by the way." I added holding my hand out.

"That's what I was counting on." Abby took my hand.

[word count: 1045]

(a/n) I am currently writing chapter sixteen and wow I just edited this one here for less spelling mistakes and hell it's a far way from episode 2 to episode 6.
And I know this is a Bellamy Fanfic and Artemis haven't had any big Bellamy scenes yet, but about up from chapter eleven I think there's gonna be certainly more. A big part is probably gonna be how Artemis deals with feeling about the relationships apart from her (blood related) family in the beginning of season 2 maybe. I still gotta think about it.