Sixteen

Samuel

It was currently 8:50pm, and I was closing for the fourth time this week. Ever since Madison said she was pregnant, I've been working longer shifts to bring a little extra money to the table. As for her, she's ok. She's almost three months. We haven't told our parents yet because we haven't met each other's yet. You can't just pop up at your parents house and say hey meet my new girlfriend and we're having a baby. It just doesn't work that way. Today was Madison's day off, so I didn't have to worry about picking her up after I close. I grab the gate keys from the back and clock out.

" See you tomorrow morning."

I bring down the gate and lock it. Now time to go back home.

* * *

When I got home, there was no sign of Madison. Dinner wasn't ready like it would usually be. Maybe she's getting take out I thought or shopping. I grab a beer from the fridge and take a quick swig of it. I was about to turn on ESPN, when I heard crying coming from our bedroom. So she is home. I walk into the bedroom and she isn't in there. I look over and see that she's in the bathroom. I try to open the door, but it's lock. I knock three times before speaking.

" Hey baby what's wrong?"

" Don't come in."

" Well what's wrong?"

" I said don't come in!"

I bust the door down and see her trying to wipe up the blood surrounding her. I knew what this meant and so did she.

" Why is there so much blood", she cried.

I just bend down to her and cuddle her to my chest. She was about to be three month. I was actually excited to teach my boy sports or scare of my daughter's boyfriends when she brought them home. It looks like that isn't going to happen. We could always try again, but I don't know when that is because Madison looks pretty wrecked. I turn on the shower and undress her. When I started scrubbing the blood off of her body. She started crying. Even though my clothes were getting soaking wet, I rather know that my babygirl is okay. It seems like that was all she could do was cry. She didn't do anything wrong though, just last month the doctor said the baby was heathy. Maybe it was because of natural causes. I put Madison to bed and she started crying even more. I just crawl next to her and rub her back softly. I see her holding something, it looks like a blanket.

" I bought this for the baby, today before you know."

" It's okay. When the time is right we'll both try again."

* * *

Madison was finally asleep after all the crying. She said she was okay, but I know she wasn't. I was watching the highlights from the Warriors game when my phone started buzzing.

From Danny ( it's Dana, he just puts her name as a guy so Madison thinks it's his friend)
Hey hot stuff

To Danny
Tonight is not the best night right now

From Danny
But I'm horny😫

To Danny
Sounds like a personal problem

From Danny
I'll give you head.....

To Danny
I'm on my way

I know this isn't the best thing to do, but I just need to let off some steam.

a/n u guys probably hate me now 😂