Five

Samuel

Madison has been acting really weird lately. After work all she wants to do is come over to my apartment and when she does she mostly talks to Nate. When i take her out for lunch breaks she's always on her phone texting someone. I went on her phone one time while she got food and saw Nate🌹🏀❤️ on the screen. I know she has a thing for Nate, but every time I ask her she tells me no. She's not suppose to have a thing for Nate, it's suppose to be me. I think it's because I'm not trying hard enough. That's why when I done with my shift I'm going over to her apartment, so we can have some alone time.

I walk over to Nordstorm to see her packing up.

" Ready to go?"

" I was hoping that maybe we could go to your apartment."

" Oh okay."

We into the parking garage and head to my car since I gave her a ride and everything.

+

She throws her purse of the kitchen island and slams her body on the couch.

" Work is so tiring."

" Tell me about", I move her legs and set them over my lap.

" How come you didn't want to go over to your apartment?"

" Because the guys had a party and didn't clean up."

" You're lying. If they had a party Nate would've invited me."

" Do you like Nate?"

" It's depends. What do you mean by like?"

" To the point where you want him to fuck your brains out."

" Samuel!"

" What I just want to know."

" Why do you care?"

" Because the guy who knows your bra size should be the one you like!"

" I don't like Nate okay! Are you happy now? It's just that he likes me."

" If he likes you so damn much he should've already did this", I smash my lips on to hers.

______________________________
Cliffhanger.