Six

Madison

" If he likes you so damn much he should've already done this", he smashes his lips on mine.

I just did what my head told me to do and kissed him back. He takes my legs and wrap them around his waist. We didn't pull away once for air, I'm surprised that I'm still breathing. He grabs my butt and picks me up to take me somewhere. He kicks the door to my bedroom open. He lays me on my bed and moves down to my neck then back to my lips.

" Call me daddy."

" What?"

" Call me daddy."

" Why?"

" Just do it."

He finds my sweet spot and I moan," daddy!"

" Baby girl", he slips his hands in my black pants.

I take a deep breath once he adds two fingers. When adds another one, I arch my back and moan in pleasure. I unbutton is shirt and let it fall down his arms. He pulls down my pants and looks up to me with that smirk.

+

Sam takes my hands into his before entering me. He picks up the speed and grunts in my ear. I hold onto his shoulders for dear life as he goes deeper. He hits a sensitive spot which makes me claw my nails into his back. Sam cums in the condom and lays on top of me. I smile down at him and push my fingers through his hair. He grabs the cover and pulls it over us.

" This wasn't suppose to happen."

" I know", he smirks.

" What am I suppose to tell Nate?"

" That we fucked", he said in a duh tone.

" I know its just that he has feelings for me and I don't want to break his heart."

" Would you like me to tell him?"

" No, you're not going to go easy on him."

" How about we both tell him, we can over to my apartment tonight."

" Ok that would be great. Why are we going to your apartment instead of meeting up somewhere?"

" Because I need some more clothes, I don't want to leave after we just had sex."

I throw on leggings, a tank top, and Sam' button up.

" No leave it unbutton, it looks sexier like that."

I blush and look down at my feet. Sam throws his undershirt on walks over to me. He lifts my chin up and kisses my lips.

" Let's go."

+

Sam unlocks the door and we walk in hand in hand. There is smoke every where in the apartment. Sam picks me up and tries to cover my face. He walks into the living room and finds Nate and I'm guessing his other roommate Swazz on the couch.

" Guys how many times do I have to tell you, when we smoke open up a window."
" I guess we forgot", Nate laughs.

" Well turn on a fan or something."

" Sam who is that your holding?"

He sets me down and faces me towards the couch.

" Baby this is Swazz, Swazz meet Madison."

Nate's eyes sadden when Sam called me baby.

" My nickname is Swazz, but my birth name is John. Nice to meet you Madison."

" Nice to meet you too John."

" Bro I got the munchies, do y'all want anything?"

" Naw I'm good", Nate looks away.

" Sammy?"

" I'm good."

He leaves and then Sammmy leaves to get his clothes. I sit next to Nate, he doesn't bother to look, its like I'm not even there.

" Nate please look at me."

" Why should I?"

" Because we're best friends."

" Well best friends don't fuck each others best friends."

" How did you know?"

" Look at yourself, you have his clothes on, leggings, and a tank top without a bra. That's the I just had sex look."

" I was going to tell you tonight."

" Yeah well the truth is already out."

" Why are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

" Because I liked you Madison, and you went ahead and had sex with Sammy."

" I'm sorry Nate, are we still best friends?"

He doesn't say anything. He just lights another blunt and stares out of the window."

Soon Sammy enters with a duffel bag that's about to explode.

" Ready?"

"Ready", I smile at him.

" Bye Nate."

He doesn't speak nor looks at me. Sammy takes my hand and we go back downstairs.

+

" Babe what's wrong? You haven't really spoken since we got back."

" I think Nate is mad at me because of what we did."

" He'll get over it, he's a tough dude."

" Yeah, but I don't think he will."

" Yes he will, just trust me. Now you don't worry about it and relax."

" Sammy?"

" Yeah babe?"

" What does this make us?"

He stayed quiet.