Thirteen

Samuel

" I think this bra is too small."

" No it's just that your boobs have gotten bigger", I laugh and Dana gives me a death glare.

I was in the dressing room with her helping her try on new bras.

" Well can you measure me."

I take the tape measure around from my neck and wrap it around her chest.

" Your a 32DD", I almost drop the tape from my hands.

I see her shocked face on the mirror and she takes off her bra.

" Can you take all of these back and get me a couple of new ones?"

I see her bare chest and accidentally drop all of the bras. I don't why I'm so nervous, it's just that they're so big. Stay focus Sammy!

I walk out of the dressing room almost tripping over a stool. I look for her size and just throw random styles in my hand. I walk back into her dressing room, seeing that she's still topless and I hand her the bras. I awkwardly try to walk out of the room, but she pulls me back in.

" What do you think about this one?"

" You don't have a bra on."

" Exactly."

She pushes me against the wall and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

" I have a girlfriend", I let it spill out.

She doesn't stop and she's about to pull down my pants.

I push her off, " didn't you hear me?"

" Yeah", she pulls my pants and underwear down making my erecrion spring up.

" Well I want to be a loyal boyfriend to her."

" I know you are not the type of guy who doesn't like to be tied down."

I pull up my pants, " Yeah that was before I met Madison."

She puts her bra and shirt back on.

" Well if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

I feel her putt something in my pocket, which I'm guessing is her phone number. She walks out of the dressing room grabbing all of her items. She looks back and gives me one more glance before she leaves. I put her number into my phone, because maybe she does want to talk, you can't always assume something.

+

" Hello."

" Hey Madison baby I won't be home till later tonight."

" Why?"

" Because the boys want to hang out, if that is okay with you?"

God please make her believe this lie.

" Yeah that's okay, have fun!"

" Alright I love you."

" Love you too."

I hang up the phone and look up towards the luxury apartments. I debating whether or not I should do this. Madison will never find out. I walk out my car towards the front door and press the buzzer.

" Hey it's Sam."

I hear the door click and I walk over to the elevator. Once I make it up to the certain floor I knock on the apartment door.

" Hey Sam."

" Hey Dana."

Oh shit! This book started to get boring, so I needed something to happen. Check out my new Gilinsky fanfic, Daddy.