"I'm dealing." I said. "But it's not easy. I almost cheated yesterday."

"And that's fine." Kyle said. "A man needs what he needs. It's not bad if you get what you need right?"

"I'm trying to change. The old Marco is gone."

"And that is why we've... decided to kick you out." Dustin said.

I stopped walking and turned to face them. They're kicking me out of the gang? How can they do that when I'm the leader?

"Sorry Marco, but I'm the leader now." Dustin said.

"You can't do that." I said.

"You're not the same anymore. This is a new year and it's time for a change. We've all been bros up till now. We're letting you go." I began cursing them out in Spanish, not able to speak in English.

"Okay, I understood half of that, and that was some pretty harsh stuff." Chase said.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "And you all agree to this?" They all shook their heads, but Paul seemed reluctant. "Fine, then I'm out. Good luck Dustin. You have the power now."

I turned back around and began walking towards my house. I can't believe my friends left me. They just voted and kicked me out, like all those times didn't matter. I'm feeling really low, and alone. I feel half empty.

I got home and washed my dirty clothes. After, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I popped the lid and chugged it down. I wasn't satisfied so I grabbed another. Then another and another, until the entire pack was gone. The room became a little blurry, and my legs felt weird. I sighed and began drinking the next pack of beer.

Bailey's P.O.V*

I finally found someone to watch the twins. It's only 10 dollars an hour instead of 50. It seems more in our budget. Or Marco's budget. We decided that I wouldn't work until I graduated, that was I could focus on my school work. He's understanding, but I feel bad for making him do all the work. Sometimes he comes back so exhausted it makes me feel guilty.

I changed the twins diaper and put them down for a nap. They haven't been crying much today, surprisingly. I've been able to get a lot done. I'm ready for school tomorrow and I've studied my schedule.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to get a snack. My mom was setting out things to make dinner.

"Is Dad still in his office?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah. He's still a little upset about Marco bringing his friends here without permission. We'll have to tell him he can't do that anymore."

"Okay. I'm sure he'll understand. But why is Dad still upset? They were only here for a minute."

"I don't know. Ever since you've been seeing Marco, his thinking has become off. "

"He just doesn't like him. I thought he'd warm up to him by now, but I guess not."

I made a sandwich and went into the living room to watch TV. Why doesn't my dad like Marco? Marco's changed a lot more than before. He's trying to be a better guy, and I've seen progress. For some reason, my dad can't see that.

I finished my sandwich and cleaned up my mess. The twins were still taking their nap. I went back into the living room and sat on the couch. Suddenly, the door burst open, making me jump. I turned to see Marco stumble through the door. He looked week and was holding a beer can in his hands. I gasped and went over to him. My dad came from his office and my mom came from the kitchen.

"What is going on?" My dad asked.

"Hey Mr. H." Marco slurred, patting my dad on the back. My dad tensed, anger rising in him. Marco turned to me and gave me a mischievous smile. He moved closer to me and I  immediately moved back. Marco is a completely different person when he's drunk. It scares me and I don't want anything to do with him. "Hey Bailey." He said in a husky voice. He strongly smelled of alcohol, and it made me sick.