Chapter 1

15 years later,
A girl is up high in the clouds riding her night fury, Midnight. You and Midnight are flying in the air ready to preform your stunts.

"You ready girl?"

Midnight just gives you a grunt in disagreement.

"Oh c'mon girl. If we do this I'll treat you with your favorite fish. How does that sound?"

She than nods her head.

"Lets do this bud," you said giving her a pat on the side.

You stand up on the saddle and jump over Midnight's head. While you fall down twords sea so does Midnight, while giving you one of her famous gummy smiles.

When you look down you see the water comung closer. Right when your about to hit the water, you whistle for Midnight to catch you. Once she does you hollar with excitement. Midnight hovers over the water and angles her wing to dip into the water creating a sharp splash.

When you look up, you see rock formations up ahead. Midnight also sees so she flys up and dodges them with ease. The last rock formation is in a shape of a rainbow with a big opening in the middle.

When you guys get close enough to crash into it, you jumped off the saddle over it, while Midnight flys under. When you jumped over it you saw Midnight come from under. You landed in sitting position back on the saddle. While you cheered for your amazing accomplishment, you didn't notice the beachy sand infront of you guys.

Midnight had fast reflexes so she wrapped you in her wings while slidding into the sand. When you come to a halt she unwraps you, while you thank her for saving your life once again. All she did was grunt and waddled away from you.

"Oh c'mon we finally did it! We just had a rough landing thats all."

She just made another grunt & turned her head.

"Oh does someone want an apology, you big overgrown lizard? Well get this!"

You try tackling her but she moves swifly away and pins you to the ground.

"Oh, two best friends going against eachother. Its an ugly battle between them, who will win?"

You threw playful punches twords her, but she dodges easily. Than she lifts you into the air by your foot letting you dangle.

"You wouldn't dare, You love me too much to drop me," you said pointing to yourself.

She gives you a grunt that you assumed meant 'really', than she just dropped you.

"Im sorry, Im sorry," you kept repeating over & over.

You closed you eyes waiting for the hard impact, but never came. You opened your eyes and saw you were a foot away from the sand. You sighed a breath of relief, but ended up getting face planted into the sand.

You heard a gurgle come from Midnight which you assumed was a dragon laugh. You got up and swipped off the sand off your armor.

"Ha, ha I forgot how to laugh, now c'mon Midnight we have somewhere to be."

You quickly saddle up Midnight and took your mask from the saddle and head twords sea.