Prologue

On one dark night there was a full moon up high in the sky. The wind was blowing sending cold shivers to whoever was out. There was howls heard in the distance deep in the woods.

There was also a village sleeping peacefully in the night, with no worries and dreaming of wonder. Everyone was sleeping while ships started to sail silently into the docks without a sound. People started walking out of the ships armed with weponds getting ready to strike into battle.

One spark of fire set it all.

The flames were spreading all over the houses of the village. The fire was like a fierce dragon trapping vikings in it's fiery belly. People of the village run out with armor and weponds going straight into battle.

Men go straight into battle while some women try and save children, going somewhere safe, but end up getting captured. Other women fought in battle along with the men.

While the battle was going on, the cheif of the village was trying to protect his wife and five year old little daughter. The cheif's family made it out off their home before the flames overtook thier home and burned it into ashes.

While the father was running to keep his family safe, a man came from the flames, and faught the cheif while the dancing flames surrounded them.

The wife took her daughter to the woods and told her to run as fast as she could and never come back, but the little girl pleaded and asked why.

"Why mommy, why do I have to leave?"

"Because you need to be safe and I want you to run as fast as you can darling, and remember daddy and I love you very much. Now run now."

The mother gave her one final kiss on the forehead and urshed her to run. While the little girl ran as fast as her little legs could carry her, her mother faught along her husband while the flames overtook them.

~~~~~

While the little girl was running as far as she could, she stumbled across a cave. She heard faint cries and whimpers from inside the cave.

When the curious girl went closer to the cave to see who or what was crying, a little baby night fury with sparking violet eyes came stumbling out of the cave with tears steaming down on its face, like a flowly stream in the mountains.

The little girl went to the beautiful creature slowly but cautiously to see if it would attack, but it never did, so she slowly reached her hand out in mid-air twords the beautiful creature scared that it would run away.

The dragon was watching the girls every movement to see if she would cause harm to her but never did, she put her snout to the little girl's outstretched hand and nuzzled it while little tears still slipped from the dragon's eyes from missing its mother.

The little girl cooed sweet things telling the baby dragon that everything was alright, and everything was going to be okay. That made the tears stop streaming down its face and was able to calm down.

The little girl cuddled into the night fury while it wrapped its little tail around her and fell into a dreamless sleep under the starry night sky. That was the night a beautiful friendship was created for both of them and that was the day both of their lives would change forever.

Alright guys I just wanted to thank you for reading this and I hoped you liked it. You guys could vote, comment, or have any suggestions please let me know thanks for reading!!