Victim (boyxboy)

Vivien found himself yet again at the Psychological Summer School. As he took in the familiar sight of the building, he breathed in deeply and nodded, the sound of his drivers' car fading out as the anticipation faded in.

     See, each summer, this camp would offer anything a person like Vivien would want. It was an educational institution that focused on Psychology, numerous classes on numerous subjects going on from 12 pm to 7pm, they can be joined at any convenient time. Teachers didn't check the attendance, everyone came willingly with the purpose of learning.

     From 7pm, people could get to access the enormous library, for which the institution was known for, since it held any information known about brain and everything it stands for. People could also have fun, of course, since the camp had a pool, numerous sport fields, an Internet Cafe, and a beautiful yard with trees and swings and benches, it was perfect.

     Of course, it showed on the amount of money it took to sign in, but Vivien's parents were more than willing to offer him what it took to assure his future. At 21, he was on his way on becoming a therapist, currently in University. Despite that, he chose to attend this summer camp, feeling like he learnt more in it than he ever learnt at the University.

     He made his way across the halls of the dorms building, occasionally stopping to catch up with friends he got to see only on summers. The halls of the building were a smooth beige, going well with the dark carpeted floor. It was fancy and well designed, much like the school building, making him feel noble.

     After reaching his floor he walked along the hall, towards his room, and was stunned to see Judeikas walking his way, probably from his room. Vivien's chest contracted in nervousness as he suddenly became aware of every awkward movement of his body. Judeikas swiftly passed by, taking with him all the air left in Vivien's lungs. He didn't make eye contact. He never did.

     The thing about Judeikas was, he was a known sociopath.

     See, in that Psychology school, many students had parents working in that specific domain. A student, Elena, happened to be the daughter of Judeikas's ex-therapist. The man loved to spend time with her daughter talking about such subjects as mental illnesses, and one specific evening he broke the doctor-patient confidentiality by telling her of Jude's condition. Elena was a big mouth.

     But then again, the rumour she spread wasn't necessary, since the many students knew enough about sociopaths to associate Jude to one. But when it became official, he had been instantly labelled. Not that he seemed to care.

     Vivien turned his head around just in time to catch the man before he walked down the stairs. He couldn't help but stare for obvious reasons. Judeikas was tall and slim, but he was wearing a long sleeve brown t shirt with a thin material, allowing quite the view on his muscles. He had on a pair of plain black jeans and dirty grey short converse shoes. Wrapped around his neck was a black string, contouring its slender shape, and on what was exposed of his chest by the v collar rested two string necklaces. The shorter one had a metal semi-circle, and the longer one a circle. Vivien suspected they represented the moon and the sun, but couldn't know for sure.

     His sleeves were raised to expose numerous wooden and twine bracelets, covering almost half of his right lower arm, and on his left wrist was wrapped a single thick shoelace. He was left handed. The complexity of pale colours suited him, going well with his clear, forest green eyes and light skin. His straight black hair reached his shoulders, bangs almost covering the rare sight of his eyes.

     Only after turning his head back around did Vivien register that he was going to stay at the same floor as Judeikas, being the closest he's ever been to him those last 3 summers he attended the school. Shrugging, he brushed off any other thoughts related to the sociopath, choosing to focus on unpacking. He had a whole summer at disposition to be ignored by the man.

     Before entering his room he brushed a hand through his hair, wanting to look decent as he would meet his new roommate. His hair was black at the roots, but continued to dark brown and eventually reached orange at the tops. Truth is, he once dyed it orange as a bet when it was short, and was too lazy to keep the dyeing up so he let it grow like that, currently reaching his shoulders in its complexity of colours.

     He opened the door and stepped in, letting his luggage drop to the floor. He then looked up to the occupied bed, where a guy was lying, face hidden behind a book.

     Vivien would have thought he made his presence clear by the thud of the luggage, but he had been proved wrong.

     "Hi." he plainly said, cocking his head to the side as to try and get a view of his face.

     "Greetings." his roommate said, tilting the book down for a few seconds to dart a look at him, and then resumed reading. Vivien only got to register his bright red dyed hair and black eyes. With a shrug, he dragged his suitcase to the bed and started unpacking.

     He liked the room. Both beds were wide and soft, covered in lemon green and black plaid sheets. The ceiling was black, while the walls were grey. The closets were black, as well as the one large table. It was about 6 feet long, and had two laptops. It was spacious enough for both of them, he guessed.

     The silence was starting to feel, so he cleared his throat and asked monotonously. "What are you reading?"

     The red headed darted a look at the cover before resuming to his page. "It's called 'How to kill your new roommate- For dummies.' " he stated with a bored expression, to which Vivien laughed lightly. He enjoyed dry humour.

     He knew for a fact his laughter was weird, and he was proved once again right when he noticed the stranger smiling in amusement. "Well that's welcoming. I'm Vivien." he introduced himself, standing up to offer a hand.

     The man shook it and nodded. "I'm Day and your name's gay." he ironically offered. Vivien scoffed, well aware that his name wasn't one of the manliest. His parents had settled on it before he was even produced, so there was nothing he could do about it, really.

     "You sure know how to make a first impression." Vivien sarcastically commented, before continuing his unpacking. "Also, the existence of your hair should be illegal. You could cause serious car accidents by distracting the drivers with that. Actually, even plane crashes. Wouldn't be surprised if 9/11 was your fault."

     Day let the book fall on his lap, pitch black eyes widening as his lips sketched a smirk. "We'll get along great."

<><><><><><><>

Ehmahgerd I love this book! I have like 9 pages of word filled with this book only. I didn't post it until now because I dislike the idea of uploading two stories at a time. I like focusing on one only so I can give my best to it :)

So yeah. Chapters might get uploaded faster since I already have some done, ready to be edited, sooo it only depends on the feedback :'D 

I promise you will love it! It's filled with humour, sarcasm, random awkward stuff and a french handsome guy that likes making peoples' life a hell :) What is there not to love?!