Love And Lost?

Ray(POV)

we left Princeton's house, the ride home me and her were actually talking and not fighting for once ! we got in the house and she took Passion to her room and put her to sleep, i went to the bathroom and took shower. i came out and saw Nae putting on her pjs she was looking at me and she bit her lips. you know what that means ! she wants the D !

Nae(POV)

i was getting dressed and Ray walked out with water dripping off his body and the towel wrapped around his waist. damn he was looking good, i bit my lips and looked away. he walked my way and hit my ass i aint gonna lie that shit hurt doe. i looked at him and held my ass while he laughed i wanted to hit him so hard but i just ignored him and went to lay down. i started texting Jade because she text me saying she was back i was happy because i hate seeing my brother sad all the time while i was texting her Ray came and lay next to me give me looks i looked over at him and rolled my eyes.

Ray: who you looking at like that?

Me: who else?

Ray: dont get start with me and who the hell you texting?

Me: this boy i met

Ray: so you texting other niggas now?? (gets mad)

Me: yes..

Ray: (takes phone and throw it to the floor)

Me: what the hell !

Ray: now i wanna see you text your nigga

Me: i was playing ! damn always take shit serious i was texting Jade !

Ray: dont fucking play like that Nae !

Me: why the hell you so jealous it aint like i go out anyways to see other nigga ! without your dumb ass boys looking over me !

Ray: im just trying to keep you safe

Me: talking about that i really want in on this shit Ray

Ray: no !

Me: why???

Ray: because me, Roc and Micheal dont want you in it

Me: but that was my mom ! (trying not to cry)

Ray: baby dont start..

Me: Ray please..

Ray: im sorry i cant lose you

Me: i can handle myself

Ray: no and we done talking about it

Me: why do you always do that i want to hel-

Ray: i said we done talking about it !

Me: ughhhh !

i turned my back and try to fall asleep but with Ray or not im going to find the nigga who killed my mom Jen, Melanie and Kia already helping me i didnt want to stress Jade out because i knew she had a lot going on so it was just me, Jen, Melanie and Kia working on it we found out a lot about this nigga like where he stayed at and what time he usually home but we didnt find a picture of him. i felt Ray's hands around my waist i tried to push him off but he held me too tight, i try to get up but he got on top of me and started kissing on my neck. i try pushing him but he started kissing down to my breast, i moan softly and just let him take over. he took off my pj and my panties he started playing with me i was soaking. he went down and started licking me i moan as i pushed his head down. he started moving his tongue on my pussy lips to my clit i grabbed the sheets moaning loud. its been a while since me and Ray had sex maybe thats why we been fighting so much a month without sex is hell !! he finally start eating me out it didnt take too long my cum was all in his mouth on my legs and shit. he started licking me when he was done he got u ans smiled. i thought about it he gave me some i might as well give him a little some. i took off his boxers and went down on my knees yes i went down on my knees for my man he was already hard i stroke his dick licked around it i felt him tense up i started sucking him i deep throat and shit 20 mins later he came in my mouth i swallowed it and he lay me down in bed he started kissing on me while he entered me i gasp a little because i was a little tight he was going slow because he notice i was feeling a little pain down there i got use to it and he started going faster. " ahhh shit " i said while he was beating it up. "say my name" he said in my ear "fuck Ray" i said while feeling like i never felt before "say my name" he said going faster "ahhh shit daddy!!!" i said loud and came on him he left to the side of the bed and pulled me close to him. i lay my head on his chest while he stroke my hair.