Why me?

Nae(POV)

its been 5 months since ray got shot. he okay now and im 9 months pregnant now i can pop this baby girl out any day now. today me and Ray are going to his parents house im soo scared, i mean its not the first time i met them. im just scared of his dad its like he dont like me for some reason. sometimes i feel like he dont like me cause of the beef him and my dad had but my dad is gone now why he still holding on to all that shit. me and Ray was in the car driving there listen to tyga and chris brown, just to let yall know im IN LOVE with tyga he can GET IT ! like yall do not understand. but me and Ray was both rapping and singing along. then we got to his parents driveway LORD ! he park the car and came around and open the door for me he is such a gentle man sometimes. i walked out walking to the door slow as fuck! ray looked at me and start laughing.

Ray: you scared?

Me: yess

Ray: why?

Me: your dad..

Ray: what about him?

Me: i just feel like he dont like me..

Ray: he like you

Me: i guess.

we walked in the house and i smell food YES ! Ray's mom is the BEST COOK EVER ! my fat ass ran into the kitchen giving her a hug and asked if i could have something to eat and also if i could help her cook. she gave me some food then i help her finish cooking. we was done and i needed to use the bathroom so i left and started walking to the bathroom while i was walking i was passing a room then i heard someone calling my name so i stop and i walked in the room and i saw Ray's dad Mark.

Me: hey..

Mark: hey Nae how you doing?

Me: im good (look around)

Mark: so you want to be with a thug huh?

Me: umm.. i (GCO)

Mark: you wanna know something Nae?

Me: (looks down) Sure..

Mark: Thugs fall in love with three things and thats bitches, money and the game. so i just feel like you wasting your time with my son.

Me: i mean no disrespect but me and Ray love each other and yeah might be in love with all that shit but he puts me and his unborn child first ! and for you to open your damn mouth to say that shit just blows me if you dont me and your son together you can have that talk with him and see what he has to say ! i dont need all this bull (GCO)

Ray: whats going on?

Me: nothing

Mark: your baby mama over disrespecting me.

Me: what?

Ray: (looks at you) what the hell?

Me: baby its not true

Ray: Nae i dont wanna fucking hear it !

Me: RAY HE LYING!

Ray: why would he lie about this shit?

Naomi: whats going on?

Ray: mama stay out of this

Me: wow.. im out !

i walked out the room and went out the house calling Jen and Jade to come and pick me up. while i was sitting there Ray's mom came out side to talk to me

Naomi: whats going on Nae?

Me: your husband in there lying on me saying i was disrespecting him when he was the one who was kind of disrespecting me like damn if he dont want me and Ray to be together then he could talk to his son about it ! i dont know why he hate me so much !!

Naomi: Nae look i know how you feeling right now and i will talk to him about it okay hun?

Me: okay. thanks i got to go my friends are here

Naomi: please stay

Me: no its fine

Naomi: ardd see you later baby girl (hugs you)

Me: bye.

i got in the car and the girls asked me what was wrong i told them everything and they couldnt believe Ray didnt even listen to what i was saying but its whatever im tired of him and his dad. i need to rest.

Ray(POV)

after Nae left i was mad as fuck the hell is wrong with her trying to disrespect my father? these bitches now a days dont got no respect for old people. she lucky she having my child cause i would had been dropped her ass like you can do anything but dont disrespect my family then you cut !

Nae(POV)

so its late its almost 3 in the morning and i cant sleep im feeling all type of pain im laying in my bed crying i try calling Ray but he not picking up, my mom is not home and Roc i bet is at Jade's place . i try to call the girls but no one was answering their phone so i try and got up to get in the car to go to the hospital i got outside to enter the car and then my water broke. i try calling ray again

Phone Convo:

Ray: (sleepy voice) DAMN NAE ! its late as hell the fuck you want??

Me: (crying) Ray..

Ray: whats wrong Nae??

Me: my water broke.. and nobody home im out in my car i cant drive im in too much pain..

Ray: shit ! imma be there in 5 mins okay?

Me: okay..

so i was sitting there in the car waiting on Ray to come then i heard some guys coming my way i was scared i just wanted Ray to show up. they walked up to me laughing then they took me and put me in their car and drove away. i was crying in pain because i didnt know where they was taking me and plus the pain was killing me !

Ray(POV)

so i got up and put on a shirt and ran to my car, i was driving half asleep but i made my way to her place. i saw her car door open i went to see if she was there but i didnt see anyone. i ran in the house screaming her name but i didnt get no answer i called her friends they didnt pick up where the hell is Nae??

TBC

VOTEE OR COMMENT