We All Realize It's LOVE

Nae(POV)

the doctor came and i ran up to him cause i want to know how ray doing he my baby daddy and i need him in my life.

doctor: hey you guys here for ray?

me: yesss, how is he doing ?? is he okay???

doctor: he is fine.. and he told me he wants to talk to Nae

me: thats me.

doctor: you can go inside now

me: okay thank you

i walk through the door an d saw him looking at me smiling. i went to him and hug him tight ughh this nigga scared me. i thought i was going to lose him, lately i really fall in love with ray i love him.. i really do..

me: i thought i was going to lose you !

ray: you never gonna lose me baby cakes (smiling)

me: dont call me that ! (starts crying)

ray: Nae.. baby why you crying? (holds you)

me: cause.. i really couldnt see myself without your ray.. i just couldnt..

ray: Nae look i love you

me: i love you too ray

at that time i didnt care if he was with Nala i wanted ray and i was going to have him. i lean over and we started making out.

Nala(POV)

the doctor came out and we all got up Nae started talking to him and he said ray said he wanted to see Nae i was confused.. i thought i was his girlfriend and i was gonna be the first person he will want to see.. but i guess im wrong people are right its always going to be Nae and not me. i watched her walk in and ran to him hugging him, i stood at the door looking throw the little window. they was talking and i saw Nae going closer to ray next thing i know they was making out.. WOW ! i felt tears running down my face. then prod came up to me and asked if i was okay.

prod: you good?

me: yeah.. im fine..

prod: you sure..?

me: (cries hard) he never loved me it was always her..

prod: come on Nala ray cares about you.

me: then e wouldnt be kissing all over her !!

prod: you gottah know they got something

me: yeah what me and him dont have..

prod: dont see it like that girl, you are beautiful and you will find someone who will care for you.

i should had choose prod and not ray. prod is so sweet to me but my ass wanted ray and now im the one hurting. i lean over to prod and kissed him. he pulled away i wonder why?

me: im sorry.?

prod: nah you good.

me: why you pull away?

prod: i kind of got a girl..

Me: ohh.. im sorry i should leave..

prod; aint you going to talk to ray?

me: he dont need me prod.. he got Nae..

prod; okay

me: bye

Jen(POV)

so i got off the phone and i didnt see prince i guess he left. but i got off the phone with my sister i miss her so much and she said she coming down here to come and visit me and Rina i cant wait. let me go look for prince and see why he wanted to talk to me about.

me: prince..

prince: wat?

me: you wanted to talk to me?

prince;just forget it it dont matter.

why the fuck he having an attitude? fuck i do to him???

me: look i didnt do shit to your ass so why the fuck you doing all the extar shit ????

prince: dont fucking get loud with me Jen !

me: i aint even getting loud with you ! the fuck is your problem ??

prince: just go and talk to your boo on the phone.

me: what boo???

prince: the one you was talking to on the phone!

me: is this why you doing all the extra??

prince:noooo..

me: then why you so mad at me?

prince; im.. im not.. (starts walking away)

me: (follow him) prince i wasnt talking to any nigga i was talking to Monica..

prince: (tunrs around) ohh.. im sorry.?

me: why you getting jealous?

prince: because i love you Jen ! since you left me i havent been in any relationship wit any girl because i thought you would come back and all i have to do is try and get back with you. and things are going as i plan so please Jen tell me you still love me

i did know wat to say i love him. but i dont want to be hurt , im tired of getting hurt but then again i miss the old days when me and him use to be together

me: i love you to.o but i know know if we can be together.

prince: we can work on it baby..

me: okay

we talked about making our relationship better and we made out a couple of times

Jade(POV)

i was talking to Kia and Roc walked in saying he needed to talk to me. ughhhh i really dont wanna deal with his bull shit right now. but kia gave me that look thats says you better get your ass up. so i walked out and stood their as he talk.

roc: jade i know we been messing arou(GCO)

me: you mean fucking?? cause thats wat we been doing we not been messing around cause i dont see messing around like that Roc. you just there to fuck with my heart ! (crying)

roc: baby im sorry. i love you.. and i was too blind to see that

jade: yeah right !

roc: jade come on believe me !!

jade; i cant , you too much for me !

i just stood there yelling at his ass then he shut me up by kissing me . of course i kissed him back he hell? you aint think i was coming to push him away did you??

roc: i love you

jade: i love you more

Kia(POV)

i was laying on the hospital bed in pain trying not to let the other guys know. i was just thinking about shit then i started crying, i feel bad for what i did to Micheal i didnt mean to hurt him the way i did we was best friends but at the same time i knew i did the right thing. im going to miss him RIP Micheal . i saw prod walking throw the door so i wipe my tears.

prod; you good?

me; mhmm..

prod: look knew you and Micheal was really close but i had to do it.. im sorry kia..

me: (crying) i know...

prod: (holds you) im so sorry

me; its okay..

prod; Kia i need to tell you something..

me; wat..?

prod; kia i love you and i want to be mines, im tired of just messing around i want to call you my girl

omg ! i have been waiting for this day !!!

me: yeas i will love to be your girl

TBC

sorry i havent been posting up but imma try and post up every week but read my new story and vote its call "Being In Love With Love"