Pain(Part 2)

Jade(POV)

how could they do this to me? i never even had to say good bye to my family. last time i talked to them we had a fight

FLASH BACK

Me: mom dont tell me who i should be with !

Mom: he is no good for you Jade i dont want you getting hurt at the end.

Me: we love each other he not going to hurt me !

Dad: Jade listen to your mother we know he is in a gang and your life is in danger being with him and so i ours because if they try to hurt him they will want to hurt everyone close to him

Me: DAD PLEASE ! dont take mommy's side you know how i feel about him !

Mom: look baby girl i know you love him but you putting all your family in danger by being with him.

Me: i know what im doing stop trying to control my life no one is going to be in danger okay.

Dad: Jade baby we dont know that. expect the unexpected.

Me: ughhh ! i fucking hate you guys !

FLASH BACK OVER

tears running down my face when i think about that "ughhhhh! i fucking hate you guys!" was my last words to my parents how can i be so stupid for not listen to them ! i hate myself i hat Roc for making me go through this bull shit ! i lost my parents who is next me or my son? i got to get away from all this shit. i started packing my things when Roc came in the room.

Roc: baby.. where you going.?

Me:......

Roc: Jade..

Me:.......

Roc: baby talk to me ! whats going on??

Me: you wanna know whats going on??

Roc: baby im sor(GCO)

Me: shut up let me talk ! you fucking asking me whats going on?? i just fucking lost my parents because of you ! i should had listen when they told me to leave you ! i feel so stupid i hate myself (crying) i hate you Roc for letting them take my family away from me. i hate you !!!

Roc: (hold me) baby you dont mean that..

Me: (push him) dont touch me !! i need to get away from here i dont want my son gone too.

Roc: he my son too ! and why you getting mad at me for your family being dead?? i didnt kill them !

Me: you the reason they gone ! its always you or Nae the reason we all lose people !

Roc: dont you bring my sister in this shit !

Me: its the truth and you know it !!

Roc: Jade stop okay baby just calm down take a nap we can talk when you wake up..

Me: noo Roc we not going to be talking because im leaving.

Roc: with my son??

Me: yesss !

Roc: you cant take him away from me Jade !

Me: you sat here and let them take away my family you can seat and watch while i take away my son !

i said that and took my box in the car i came and got the baby and drove away Roc was standing there with tears running down his face but them tears dont mean shit to me now !