Chapter 12

Clary's POV
( Week 23 into pregnancy)
I was sitting on Izzy's bed just waiting, it had been 2 weeks and she has not woken up. Magnus said it's just the spell that her capture put on her and that we should not worry, but I could not help it. i sat there for another 30 minutes I was about to leave but then someone grabbed my arm. "Izzy!" I exclaimed. "Hey" She said in a soft voice. "I'll go get everyone." "No." She stopped me. " I just need a moment because I know as soon as I get up they will want to question me. I don't think I am quite ready for that yet." "Ok....that's understandable." We sat in awkward silence for a few seconds. " So what up with you. Iv'e kinda been...." "Kidnapped." "Well yes that." We laughed. "Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" "Hell yeah, if i am going to spoil this kid I am going to have know what to by it." She replied. "It's a......" "Well spit it out." She said anxiously. "It's a boy." Her face lit up. " By the Angel that is so great. He will be very strong." She put her hand on my belly. I smiled and nodded. "Wow you've gotten pretty big." "I know you don't have to remind me." I said jokingly. We sat and talked for about and hour. "Now should I get everyone?" I asked. "Yeah sure." "Ok hear it goes. You might want to cover your ears." She looked puzzled. "JACE!!!!!ALEC!!!!!MAGNUS!!!!!!!SIMON!!!!!" Seconds later all 4 of them came scurrying in almost like a herd of cattle. Instantly all of their faces lit up and they raced to Izzy's side.
Magnus's POV
(Still 23 weeks into pregnancy)
It had been a couple of hours everyone had said their hellos and given their hugs some more than others...... Simon. But now was the time to get the message out of Izzy. She was the one who asked me to question which I find kind of weird but I am not going to deny her of her request. I sat down on the bed next to her. "Izzy are you ready to talk, or is this going to be difficult." "No I can do it, I'm a Lightwood you should know by now." I giggled. "All right my darling, can you tell me all you remember?" "Yeah....." She took a deep breath. "I just remember the lights going out in the training room then boom, I was in some dark room tied to a chair. This chair no matter how hard I tried would not budge. I even at some point cut the rope and I still could not escape. Thats it then everything went black. But when it went black I could hear a voice in my head. It was telling me what to say when I was here and every time I refused or tried to escape he would cut me or punch me. I could not see it but I could feel it" She took another deep breath. "So what did it tell you to say?" Tears ran down her face. "He is a Valentine supporter and a very loyal one at that. He babbled on and on about how great Valentine was. I wasn't really that worried until he told me his plan." "He told you his plan?" "Yeah he wants to play some sick game he want you to know the evil that will come. Screw with your mind." "What is it Izzy?" " He plans to use some type of ancient spell to resurrect Valentine." More and more tears ran down her face. "The spell calls for an infant......one related to the dead you are trying to resurrect." My jaws dropped. "Clary and Jace's baby." I said in a sad tone. She nodded and sobbed.