A/N- With Sneak Peek.

Hey guys !

Guess what ?

I have decided on giving this book another go. 

Before you get too excited, this will be once weekly updated book. Check out the new cover at the top, and of course the modified description is next. 

Savannah Mars was always considered as the school nerd. With her thick rimmed glasses, dark hair and plain clothes, she would often go unnoticed. But after a failed confession to her high school crush, school jock Nathan Court, Savannah then became the school's favorite punching bag.

Now several years later, she once again comes face to face with Nathan, except now he's her boss. Nathan has not forgotten Nerdy Savannah, and yet now instead of wanting to intimidate her, he wants nothing more than to dominate the now confident, beautiful, mature secretary.

Stuck in a contracted clerical position for a whole year, Savannah must once again survive the emotional turmoil brought about by her boss and old bully, who is once again hell bent on making her submit to him. But this time, there is more on the line. Her heart. 

_______________________________________

Sneak Peek:

"Had I known that I'd be working for you, I would've never accepted the position." Savannah admitted with a fire in her eyes.

"Why?" Nathan said with a condescending scowl, "you hate me?"

"No, Hate is a strong word." Savannah replied, then her mouth soured and her eyes hardened, "but it's not strong enough. I despise you."

"Way to hold a grudge." Nathan commented, then he added, "but you might want to slow down on the hatred, you still 360 days left in your contract."

"And I'll spend every single one of them despising you." Savannah promised.

She turned sharply and aimed to open the door. Nathan's large hand suddenly pushed the wooden passageway closed.

Savannah released a huff but didn't face Nathan again.

"I don't appreciate being threatened Ms. Mars, and if you remember the old days, cross that line and there will be a price to pay."

First chapter will be posted tomorrow. If you read the original version, some characters and places may have been changed.

But aside from that, Enjoy!

Let me know how you feel about the reboot of this story in the COMMENTS! Also, don't forget to VOTE AND SHARE!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.