Chapter 8 - Dear B (for bastard)

A/N: Thank you so much @SunshineBagels for making this amazing cover for me

Aiden's words kept spinning through my head. "Fine," his words was like toxic for me. The feeling brought so many old memories up. A feeling, I couldn't ignore. It was the same feeling as the day, he was...there was no words for it. What should I call it? A mix between idiotic, jerky, stupid, and just...Aiden.

...

12 November 2015

Dear Diary.

I'm done. The whole in my chest won't go over. It just got worse. I know I previously said I was over him, but Dear Diary, I have not.

This was what happened today.

"So Mrs. Hillary is sick today. I'll be your teacher today. My name is Miss Courtney. Your teacher told me to partner you up in groups and discuss DNA and chromosomes," our substitute teacher told us kindly.

A human has 46 chromosomes. So far I understood of that.

Miss Courtney counted us with her long French manicure nails.

"17. So groups with three in each," she clapped her hands happily.

"Can't you do math? There have to be one two-man's group," Aiden cut in. I wasn't surprised of his rude contradiction to the teacher.

"So will you be willing to be with someone two and two, then?" she asked him. Thank gosh she's tolerant. If I was the teacher, I would have sent Aiden down to the office right here right now.

"It depends on who," he said. I knew he meant me. For the last three months, he hated me more than his dogs own poop.

"Who do you never speak with?" Miss Courtney asked. Yeah, he speaks with everyone, except me.

"Ellie," somebody shouted.

"Will that be okay with you?" she asked me.

"No. I'm gonna die," I thought desperately. I just nodded.

"Great. So Ellie and Aiden is in a group," she clapped her hands again as I slapped myself on the forehead.

We sat in our groups, and he sat as far away from me as possible.

"Won't you sit here?" I tried to ask him kindly.

"No," he said very rudely. My inner b'tch wanted to come with a  sassy comeback, but I couldn't allow myself to do that in front of the whole class.

"Won't you talk to Ellie?" Miss Courtney asked.

"No," he complained, like if I was a pain in his a's.

"Why not?" she thought the same thing as I did.

"I just don't work very good with her. I don't think we'll be a good team. I don't like her," he said firmly. My eyes stared at him through the whole time. Did he just say that, just like that?

"Well...I'm sorry, then. Do you want to be partnered up with someone else?"

"Yes," he answered before she even was done with the sentence. I was just sitting there, watching him leave for another group where he flirted and laughed. I swear, I regret so much I didn't flip out on him at that moment.

"What about you?" Miss Courtney asked carefully. Even a baby could see I wasn't happy. Everybody except the idiot to Aiden.

"I really don't care," I mumbled unsure.

"Then let's sit here," she pointed at the table to the left. I nodded sadly and switched seat.

"Why are you crying, Ellie?" one of my classmates asked. Everybody stared at me, except one person. Guess who?

"I don't. I...I... need some water."

A heavy wave of water streamed down from my eyes.

"Let's just stick to be friends," Aiden said. Yeah, like that ever happened.

"What's wrong?" my friend and the teacher came out on the same time.

"Nothing."

An instinct told me to run, so I did. I ran, cried and sobbed over a stupid thing as that. The problem wasn't that he rejected me. It was that I all suddenly meant nothing to him. And he was happy with that.

So Diary, I hope you can understand why I am so mad at Aiden McKurty.

I flipped the page and added a new line to my "Stupid things in my life," list. Most of the things was about Aiden. So here comes a new. And final, I hope.

I closed my book and looked through the page. Angrily, I ripped it out in a moment of uncleraness. I kept the page in my "box of shames" and locked it.

...

"Hello? Earth to Ellistein," Sam waved in front of my face. I came back to reality by a schock.

"Gravity was discovered by Isaac Newton, not Albert Einstein," I mumbled heavily.

"And... that's why I call you for Ellistein, stupid nerd," he laughed and messed with my hair. I grabbed his warm hand and leaded him to the dance floor.

"Wow. I love this song," Sam yelled and collapsed into the dance floor. It was 'Shut up and dance'. Aiden's favorite song. A part of me felt like betraying him. The other part just felt like throwing up.

"What's wrong Ellie?" Sam carefully shook my shoulders. I couldn't cry. Not now. An old instinct told me to run. So I did. Just like back to 8th grade. I was back at plain one.

A/N: Tadaa! A new chapter is out! Who do you like best of the two characters? Aiden or Sam. Please vote and review. And I wouldn't mind if you shared this story to other friends and wattpadders. If you have any questions, just ask them in the comment box below. If any of you like to make me a cover or a trailer, just go ahead for it :) See you next Wednesday!