21: 12

Sunshine : Sorry.

Sunshine : Taylor, Sorry.

Sunshine : I'm really sorry.

RedLipClassic : Where the hell were you!?

RedLipClassic : I was so worried about you, I thought something bad has happened to you!

RedLipClassic : Why didn't you come?

RedLipClassic : I waited for almost 2 fucking hours!

RedLipClassic : No one has ever made me wait for that long!

RedLipClassic : What the hell, Elizabeth!?!

22: 23

Sunshine : Sorry. I'm really sorry.

RedLipClassic is writing . . .

RedLipClassic : Sorry!?!

RedLipClassic : Is that all that you can say? Do you have any idea what it felt like to be ditched? Have you even considered that I was alone in that park, waiting for you? ALONE?

Sunshine : I was scared.

RedLipClassic : SCARED OF WHAT?

Sunshine : That... You'll hate me.

RedLipClassic : What the fuck. What the actual fuck.

RedLipClassic : You're the one who's giving me a reason to hate you by doing this to me.

RedLipClassic : What the hell are you thinking!?

Sunshine : Tay, I'm really sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

RedLipClassic : Have you even considered that I might get home late just because I was waiting for you and you didn't come? That waiting for you alone is dangerous as the night is getting deeper? That I fucking waited for 2 hours for nothing? That I could've done things that are more productive than waiting for someone who isn't coming anyway?

Sunshine : Taylor, I know that you got home safe.

Sunshine : I was there, you weren't alone. I was there, the whole time. I was there to make sure that you're safe.

RedLipClassic : Fuck you.

RedLipClassic : You were there? YOU WERE FUCKING THERE THE WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SHOW YOURSELF? YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HOW LONG HAVE I WAITED FOR YOU? THAT I WAS WORRIED THAT SOMETHING MIGHT'VE HAPPENED TO YOU THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T RESPOND NOR COME?

RedLipClassic : Maybe you're snapping a video of me while I was waiting for you in vain, to show it to your best friend, so that you two could laugh at me.

RedLipClassic : You're probably laughing at me while I was waiting for you, looking like a lost puppy, looking like a fool.

RedLipClassic : Do you think that this is another funny joke? Well, guess what. It's not.

Sunshine : No! It's not like that Taylor. It's more complicated than you think it is.

RedLipClassic : Why didn't you show yourself? What's complicated? We're just going to meet!?! You were the one who fixed this meeting then you're the one who didn't come?! What the hell!