Chapter 8

The perfect ones are the most broken

-xxx-

19:00

RedLipClassic is writing . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

RedLipClassic : I did it! Yesterday I won! I am one of the semi finalist!!

19: 22

RedLipClassic : hey? Elizabeth?

RedLipClassic : Are you there? (:

RedLipClassic : I also figured out your code. "The real fun starts when we meet."

RedLipClassic : 1 more day huh? (: I'm excited to meet you! (^~^)/

19: 46

RedLipClassic : by the way, Karlie messaged me today! (: we've been talking a lot lately! She told me that she missed me and that she wants to hug me so tight once we see each other again. The three of us should hang out sometime! You should bring whoever Thea is too!

RedLipClassic is writing . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

RedLipClassic : I am going to tell Karlie that I love her once I see her again. (: I'm going to confess. Ugh, I'm nervous I hope she won't say its weird or anything.

RedLipClassic : El? You there?

RedLipClassic : hey? Its already 7...

19: 50

RedLipClassic : Elizabeth?

20:27

RedLipClassic : elllllllllllllll

RedLipClassic : elllllllllllllll!

RedLipClassic : elllllllllllllll!!!

Sunshine is writing . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Sunshine : sorry, I just logged in.

Sunshine : anyway!11!!!11 CONGRATS TAY! CONGRATS! I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU COULD DO IT! I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE GREAT AND YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE IT! I'M SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU! I WANT TO SEE YOY AND HUG YIYB RIGHT NOW!

Sunshine : *you. I butchered that greeting ಠ_ಠ hold on I'll do another one.

Sunshine is writing . . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

Sunshine : Congratulations Taylor Alison Swift! You definitely deserve to be included in the semifinals because you're one of the most talented and wonderful person that I've ever met. There are no words to describe how proud and happy I am for you. I can't wait to hear you perform live. I'll scream that you're my friend at the top of my lungs and cheer for you until my voice's hoarse. I'll also be waving a big banner with your picture saying, "Taylor fans club". And in addition I'll wear a baseball cap saying, "Taylor's number one fan." If you want to I'll also wear a customized shirt with your face and with this emoji ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ "Hi Tay."